Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Ah well he shouldn't take it too serious. Our fans would shout abuse at our players even if we were 6-0 up.

On a brighter not I like how the whole team came and applauded the support at the end of the game.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well he shouldn't take it too serious. Our fans would shout abuse at our players even if we were 6-0 up.

On a brighter not I like how the whole team came and applauded the support at the end of the game.

excellent????

but I do hope we can cut out the swearing amongst the support????

Not even August yet and we have players calling the fans "helmets" on Twitter already. :lol:

Scott Durie: "Sitting in the stand today at the game and some of the shouts from some fans are a joke only words to describe them are helmets"

:lol: Off to a great start

To be fair, he is right. We seem to have an abnormally high percentage of bell ends !

To be fair, he is right. We seem to have an abnormally high percentage of bell ends !

he was talking about the livi fans

but don't let the facts get in the road of slagging off your own fans ????

Its still the truth tho !

must admit we also have the biggest self rightious, I'm a better fan than you brigade

suppose we all support the team in different ways most important for me is that they actually turn up and pay money to watch the team

take's all sorts

In what respect exactly do Clyde have an 'abnormally high percentage of bell-ends', and please be specific. Is it the percentage of fans who celebrate their clubs culture extremely vocally, and expect those wearing the shirt to show similar commitment?? Is it the percentage who travel the length and breadth of Scotland to share a shity covered bogland with the local six-fingered fucknuggets with one helluva chip on the shoulder about our club, and tolerate it superbly well?? Or the percentage who look upon those who do the above, with contempt and utter jealousy in equal measure from inside their fucking Parkas while sexually harrasing linesmen and/or opposition backroom staff. Please, be specific.

In what respect exactly do Clyde have an 'abnormally high percentage of bell-ends', and please be specific. Is it the percentage of fans who celebrate their clubs culture extremely vocally, and expect those wearing the shirt to show similar commitment?? Is it the percentage who travel the length and breadth of Scotland to share a shity covered bogland with the local six-fingered fucknuggets with one helluva chip on the shoulder about our club, and tolerate it superbly well?? Or the percentage who look upon those who do the above, with contempt and utter jealousy in equal measure from inside their fucking Parkas while sexually harrasing linesmen and/or opposition backroom staff. Please, be specific.

fans pay their money and follow their team how they do that is up to them everyone is different as I said most important thing for me is that they support the club financially doesn't really bother me what fans shout what gives me or any other fan the right to tell people how to support their team

Durie later clarified that it was the Livi fans he was talking about as he was sat amongst them ????????????

good to see your new missus has allowed you a break from the ironing and cleaning to come on to pie and bovril ????

There was a couple of old guys sat behind me who were extremely negative straight from kick off. Another fan had an argument with them about it. The keeper and Brisbane did get some stick for their performances.

Not even August yet and we have players calling the fans "helmets" on Twitter already. :lol:

Scott Durie: "Sitting in the stand today at the game and some of the shouts from some fans are a joke only words to describe them are helmets"

:lol: Off to a great start

think you will find he was talking about the bellends in the Livingston end that only sang about his gaffer for 90 min as our fans were to fare along for him to hear

fans pay their money and follow their team how they do that is up to them everyone is different as I said most important thing for me is that they support the club financially doesn't really bother me what fans shout what gives me or any other fan the right to tell people how to support their team

I agree. But i didn't label 'an abnormal percentage' of our fans as bellends.....i may think it, and discuss it privately with my closest friends, but i wouldn't be on an open forum criticising anyone or group of fans who do support the club without good reason...a misinterpreted tweet is NOT a good reason......there's plenty other fans of other clubs who thrive in glorifying our troubled times.....i certainly wouldn't give them any more ammunition.

I agree. But i didn't label 'an abnormal percentage' of our fans as bellends.....i may think it, and discuss it privately with my closest friends, but i wouldn't be on an open forum criticising anyone or group of fans who do support the club without good reason...a misinterpreted tweet is NOT a good reason......there's plenty other fans of other clubs who thrive in glorifying our troubled times.....i certainly wouldn't give them any more ammunition.

agree ????

my response was more to back up what you put down

thought Gormley did excellent at holding the ball up did feel we didn't get up to support him quickly enough not convinced about playing both Scott mclaughlin and Murray centrally would like to see brisbane or marsh in there

from what I have saw in the two games so far think we will be right up near top of the league ????

Archived