Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a player of his ability I was disappointed with Ferguson. He seemed short on confidence and his final ball was at best ambitious, at worst dreadful.

Second half was indeed all Clyde. We had a clear advantage done our left flank but seemed fixed on going right to Ferguson who I hope was simply out of sorts.

Barry was in a plastic cup throwing mood as a result of our lack of precise finishing.

Roll on Saturday.

( Be'Jesus...you don't wanna be Brora Rangers manager this season) Well Kirkwood has obviously thought so!

You will be the ersehole that has an unhealthy obsession with Gibson on Twitter then ?

Would appear so. One too many beers last night! Sorry for my pish patter and any offence caused.

He is however hopeless but did come with a good reviews from Elgin fans and a couple Dundee fans. Does it look like he's going to be your number 1?

Would appear so. One too many beers last night! Sorry for my pish patter and any offence caused.

He is however hopeless but did come with a good reviews from Elgin fans and a couple Dundee fans. Does it look like he's going to be your number 1?

He will be.

but have no doubt how hard he is being pushed by the goalkeeping coach and Mcmillan they are getting hammered and he is doing great in the games so far

Hiya Mrs Gibson. Word among a select few is most of them aren't convinced. At one point Danny Hanley was even mentioned. After Martin, i think anyone would be an anti climax, but promises of being worked into the ground got us some right egg-on-coupons last year. I'll judge competitive matches.

Hiya Mrs Gibson. Word among a select few is most of them aren't convinced. At one point Danny Hanley was even mentioned. After Martin, i think anyone would be an anti climax, but promises of being worked into the ground got us some right egg-on-coupons last year. I'll judge competitive matches.

wrong sex mate but know about goalkeepers the only think he needs is to talk more Aldo was never going to stay but never heard a congrats to BF for getting him there in the first place. The reason behind my post is that the better standard of work done in training for a goal keeper tends to carry into games feel he is getting a bit of stick on P&B because some of our own supporters believe other supporters from a team he no longer plays with

Cheers shed boy got it off my mind

wrong sex mate but know about goalkeepers the only think he needs is to talk more Aldo was never going to stay but never heard a congrats to BF for getting him there in the first place. The reason behind my post is that the better standard of work done in training for a goal keeper tends to carry into games feel he is getting a bit of stick on P&B because some of our own supporters believe other supporters from a team he no longer plays with

Cheers shed boy got it off my mind

You want to clean out your ears then if you didn't hear any noise about Ferguson doing well getting him in......for four months he was the only decent player. And he'll be revered for a long time for his attitude playing in that pish spell. I suppose you make a nice change in being a BF cheerleader, there's around fifty or so in the lynch mob who as SB points out will moan like f**k if we lose on corners and demand heads on plates at the first moment of crisis, but if i were you i wouldn't go pre-empting everyone's opinions based on some training....nor discredit Clyde fans' ability to make their own mind up......we've pretty much seen it all, and Clyde supporters can say what they like. Peace out.

You want to clean out your ears then if you didn't hear any noise about Ferguson doing well getting him in......for four months he was the only decent player. And he'll be revered for a long time for his attitude playing in that pish spell. I suppose you make a nice change in being a BF cheerleader, there's around fifty or so in the lynch mob who as SB points out will moan like f**k if we lose on corners and demand heads on plates at the first moment of crisis, but if i were you i wouldn't go pre-empting everyone's opinions based on some training....nor discredit Clyde fans' ability to make their own mind up......we've pretty much seen it all, and Clyde supporters can say what they like. Peace out.

ears are clean the support was few and far between not pre emptied any ones opinion on training but what they have been posting nor discredited any clyde supporter as yes they can say what they like but would like us all to have a bit of knowledge on what is said or posted rather than make a statement about a player who has been 5 min at the club as you would have been reading the same posts as me. Yes we have seen a lot over the years highs and very low lows but i believe our supporters do have a better knowledge of football than most so jumping to conclusions on the recommendations of some from other teams is way below us the same as rounding on the team and Manager every time we lose a corner so yes peace out and enjoy a league winning team

Agreed.....i'm usually among the ones politely asking other fans to bugger off when they start their pish. The Dumbarton fans (not the kid on Killie one) are among the equally-knowledgeable mobs, Alloa the less said the better, but no supporters imo knew their club the way Clyde fans once did.....hopefully we're getting back to that.

Agreed.....i'm usually among the ones politely asking other fans to bugger off when they start their pish. The Dumbarton fans (not the kid on Killie one) are among the equally-knowledgeable mobs, Alloa the less said the better, but no supporters imo knew their club the way Clyde fans once did.....hopefully we're getting back to that.

we will as well as the top tier of Scottish football were we belong #Bully wee

For anyone who missed it early in the week. Here is a link to East Kilbride vs Clyde highlights

3 minutes in and I've already seen 2 Oscar winning performances by East Kilbride players. The way the guy at 2:54 slaps the ground like his leg has just been snapped is absolutely hilarious.

Archived