Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Killie fans don't half get wrapped up.in everyone else's business eh. Anyhoos....seeing as we've got a team for a year, and likely that its all or nothing with going up, hows about a 1-11 of everyones favourite one-season wonders.....id start with Martin in goal. Back four of McEwan, Greer, Balmer and Cowan. Midfield of Kerkar, Billy Gibson, Sheridan and Brighton, with Nicholas and McGarvey up front. No shortage of quality right there :)

I think Gormley will do pretty well for Clyde.He won't score a barrowload but when he was with us he was never short of effort and always got in the opposition defenders faces.He did pretty well in the league we're in at the moment and played in the Championship for us as well where he looked more of a threat than Bryan Prunty did.

He'll miss a few sitters but what striker doesn't?

I gave Davie Gormley his start in football when I put him on as a sub for our BB team when he was 8, we were playing in a Glasgow tourney and he had come along with his Dad,(also Davie) who was a fellow BB officer with me. Even then he had a great work ethic.

Hey hey hey Claim to fame guys!!! :)

Living up to your name,Unc. Living up to your name!! (Remember Valentine's day Gretna?) ;)

Oh indeedy!! :)

Hebs is talking about getting the exiles back on line this season, would you be up foir that??

Absolutely! Having a wee summer hols to Wick then Brora and indeed was planning to vist Benbecula and seek out The Hebridean!

May even resurrect The Sheffield Branch and arrange a visit to Annan or Berwick. Check the fixtures tomorrow and get planning!

Stirling 2009 was the last trip. Jeez! That means we saw a Willie Sawyers goal!!!

Archived