Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't really want to sign him either but as with every player we sign they deserve a chance before getting any criticism.

At least if he signs he might give Marsh his chunks of skin back off his elbows

I think Clyde are signing Lee McCulloch maybe as a player coach! Bully Wee Hutch is a bit stupid if he doesn't want McCulloch!

I have never seen any ability from Mcculloch and as a coach all I see him brining is how to use your elbows on the opponent.

Never been impressed by Gormley whenever I've seen him play. Doubtless he's a goal scorer but his attitude seems to be a bit off.

Any truth in Adam Strachan rumours?

I've watched him play plenty of times. I can't say I've ever noticed a problem with his attitude. While I'm not a Talbot fan by any means I have to say that anyone with a bad attitude wouldn't be tolerated there. He always seemed very popular with the fans, management and players.

He is a very good goalscorer but you need to play to his strengths. He's not the type of player to sprint 40 metres, skin 3 players and put it away. What he is good at is getting into positions, holding up the ball and generally being a pest to defenders. Maybe his experience in the last few years will equip him better in senior football this time around.

Archived