Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its definitely something I think that should be front page news given how little exposure male suicide gets despite being absolutely rife, but the record and the sun as usual sensationalise everything.

Season ticket prices have been announced for next season. Surprising as I thought they'd hold off a week and see what league they're in.

An adult pass will cost £175.00. A barely-worthwhile Early Bird offer of 5% off that price if purchased before 10 June 2016 will bring that down to £166.25.

Paying by card for your season book negates half the savings for the early bird offer.

I don't have a cheque book and don't like the idea of posting payment.

Is there the opportunity to pay at the office tonight for my season book?

That's one thing the club seem good at, if you contact them they always try & help out. If you don't obviously ask you won't get!

Don't really pay attention to adult prices as i'm still enjoying concession prices due to being a student but are most clubs increasing or is it because we'll be in League One next season? (Spot the confidence!)

Always thought parry was a decent keeper when he was at Albion, would happily take him. Prunty would be cracking as well.

Parry has signed for Alloa and Prunty has joined Arbroath, so we can rule those two out.

I'm going to be doing some Voluntary Work @ Broadwood  for Clyde! I also met The Clyde Assistant manger Bob Malcom and he told me that Jordan Lowdon  , Jordan Kirkpatrick and Phil  Johnston have all signed to play for Clyde Next Season! 

Had a feeling Kirkpatrick would end up here permanently as he has been freed by Dumbarton and he's a player Barry said he's been after for a while.

Need to address key areas with some pace and generally good footballers no matter what league we will be in. Arbroath have already signalled a statement of intent with some of their signings, namely Ryan McCord who is miles above league 2!

Archived