Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

GA. If you aint BG i apologize but i think you are and have for a while. Your own relation at AGM couldnt back you up when JA told us what happened.That didnt look good before anyone made up their mind..

Im raging club back in debt after fighting to get out it and could lose lot of players as club no doubt unable to offer new contracts till they make up shortfall amongst other potential problems..

Again if its not you im sorry but im certainly not sorry for posting the facts should/when BG read it...

Club now need to find 50k from somwhere while other clubs are probably cherry picking Linton, S Ferguson etc and were left to build a team AGAIN from scratch next season...

Meanwhile the same faces will pay in, Go to dinners and Award dinners, Pledge donations etc etc, Plenty others could do same but wont & wonder why were at desperation door...!!

Sad

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campbell and Gormley up front for me tomorrow...

One up front only workin away from home when oppositon dont sit in and last three home games Gormley been crying out for a partner, QP and Arbroath defended for their lives and East fife game was won by Scott Ferguson long range shot just after they were very close to drawling level.

Did a bit of detective work and Derek Holmes is training with us with a view to signing on amateur terms. Was due to be listed as a trialist tomorrow but carrying a slight knock. Could form a good partnership with this new boy Watson from Annan and solve problems up front.

Did a bit of detective work and Derek Holmes is training with us with a view to signing on amateur terms.

When I was living on the South Coast, 'Homer' played for Bournemouth, who quickly became my English club. Although he has never been a prolific goalscorer he was always a good team player and was a big fans favourite. I liked him, always bags of effort and his link up play was a joy to watch at times. He's obviously aged and been at a few clubs both sides of the border since then but if he is still as good as he was at Bournemouth then he'll be a good signing for Clyde.....my only concern is at 37 he's a little bit young to play for Clyde

Don't know what's worse, this QP bloke or those who can't work out Jamsey is an alias.

What if they are one and the same. Gosh!

obsessed

Get that a lot from Clyde fans so I looked it up on Whackopedia. Here's what it says.

Obsessed: uninventive response associated with low intelligence on football forums. Used to deny recognition that the original poster might be right. Regular users of this word can be easily spotted by the amount of sand in their hair.

Get that a lot from Clyde fans so I looked it up on Whackopedia. Here's what it says.

Obsessed: uninventive response associated with low intelligence on football forums. Used to deny recognition that the original poster might be right. Regular users of this word can be easily spotted by the amount of sand in their hair.

Give it a rest you are looking like a complete clown with the constant obsessed drivel you are talking about Clyde.

good result for your big team last night did you go?

Give it a rest you are looking like a complete clown with the constant obsessed drivel you are talking about Clyde.

He's turned into the David Brent of this board, someone who thinks his posts are funny and edgy while everyone else cringes every time he posts.

The only post I've ever had to block on here was I'm John Mckay but this guy isn't far behind.

GA. If you aint BG i apologize but i think you are and have for a while. Your own relation at AGM couldnt back you up when JA told us what happened.That didnt look good before anyone made up their mind..

Im raging club back in debt after fighting to get out it and could lose lot of players as club no doubt unable to offer new contracts till they make up shortfall amongst other potential problems..

Again if its not you im sorry but im certainly not sorry for posting the facts should/when BG read it...

Club now need to find 50k from somwhere while other clubs are probably cherry picking Linton, S Ferguson etc and were left to build a team AGAIN from scratch next season...

Meanwhile the same faces will pay in, Go to dinners and Award dinners, Pledge donations etc etc, Plenty others could do same but wont & wonder why were at desperation door...!!

Sad

Given your desire to fight with folk on here why don't you arrange some charity boxing matches?

Or one of those old fashioned fairground things as seen in the original Krays film? You could charge people £10 to try and beat you. I'm sure you will raise the money very very quickly.

Or ex director posting on here when most people who have cost any business 50k would normally lie low.....

Roll on Shetto

What did this ex-Director do that has cost us 50K?

I've heard a couple of rumours, all mentioning 50K, but still don't know how he has cost us 50K.

Can you give any information here, without giving exact details or mentioning names?

What did this ex-Director do that has cost us 50K?

I've heard a couple of rumours, all mentioning 50K, but still don't know how he has cost us 50K.

Can you give any information here, without giving exact details or mentioning names?

this should fill the afternoon :)

Archived