Sign in to follow this  
clyde123

Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Group text sent to Glasgow Branch Clyde Supporters. Good response so far. Thanks Spread the word. The Board of Clyde FC are fully aware of all above, Cough Cough, Clears throatB)

The fight or the game?

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

And every word in my previous post was/is true. You are a FANNY.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

im heading 2 edrom street right now, there is a pub there (cant remember the name), but there is a car park on the right hand side and its secluded.

Are these dogging locations?

Back to the fitba lads right enough. If you support Shettleston move or want to ask some Questions to make up your mind, Hope you can make it on Sat at some point before,During or after game....

Spoke to Hugh kelly last night briefly,He sounded very honest, positive & quite ronnie mcdonald from back in the day, Ask me a Q, I.ll answer it was mentioned/Get the idea...

Breath of fresh air indeed and as ive previously said if it was shettleston or St Antonys i couldnt give a fuk. Its just nice for someone to want us and allow club to run as any other(Match day) business

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Back to the fitba lads right enough. If you support Shettleston move or want to ask some Questions to make up your mind, Hope you can make it on Sat at some point before,During or after game....

Spoke to Hugh kelly last night briefly,He sounded very honest, positive & quite ronnie mcdonald from back in the day, Ask me a Q, I.ll answer it was mentioned/Get the idea...

Breath of fresh air indeed and as ive previously said if it was shettleston or St Antonys i couldnt give a fuk. Its just nice for someone to want us and allow club to run as any other(Match day) business

Was he dressed as a clown?

Having my eyes raped by horses would have been better viewing than what's been going on here.

Fud! Marvellous. 38 years in Yorkshire has not diminished my love of that epithet.

epithet ? think your spell checker kicked in there its elmer:)

thhhhhhhhhhhats all folks

The Palaceum in Edrom Street, might I suggest the protagonists settle this over cocktails and lunch.

I used to frequent this establishment when I worked up in Shettleston :)

epithet ? think your spell checker kicked in there its elmer:)

thhhhhhhhhhhats all folks

You will find that's Fudd. Good spot though! Edited by maxruby

Jesus Christ.

Most of our supporters are fucking morons.

Indeed.

Most.