Sign in to follow this  
clyde123

Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

My post is laughable?

You are the fanny trying 2 mobilize a clyde support on the back of one meeting with chairman mao. Your love and trust in all things alexander is a fkn joke and always has been. Sure i would prefer a move to the glens, but if its not the right answer then so be it. Dingy shettelston with the gangster who runs the show is also not the answer no matter how easily Mr Mao brainwashed you.

Introduce yourself at next clyde game. Lets see who the fanny is then...Fed up with big mouths on here

Introduce yourself at next clyde game. Lets see who the fanny is then...Fed up with big mouths on here

You are a fkn clown, gave u plenty opportunity a few months ago 2 act like the big brave soldier u pretend 2 be and u went running 2 the mods on here. You are a fkn joke. Even imply you are some kinda ticket on here n this time i will find out how 2 get my hands on you. Now do urself a favour n shut yer fkn clueless trap. BAWBAG.

You are a fkn clown, gave u plenty opportunity a few months ago 2 act like the big brave soldier u pretend 2 be and u went running 2 the mods on here. You are a fkn joke. Even imply you are some kinda ticket on here n this time i will find out how 2 get my hands on you. Now do urself a favour n shut yer fkn clueless trap. BAWBAG.

WTF u talkin about. Not one word o that makes sense or true...

Your getting me mixed up, Can assure you ...

Not getting into this online..

Introduce yourself next game ...

Looking forward tae it

Edited by shawfield shed boy

WTF u talkin about. Not one word o that makes sense or true...

Your getting me mixed up, Can assure you ...

Anytime ya mouth.

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

And every word in my previous post was/is true. You are a FANNY.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

post-14721-14519308708793_thumb.jpg

Shettleston on sat just fine. PM me ur name n number mouthy

Shettleston on sat just fine. PM me ur name n number mouthy

you think im wasting a saturday on u ya dik, i can be there in 20 mins, lets get it done now

im heading 2 edrom street right now, there is a pub there (cant remember the name), but there is a car park on the right hand side and its secluded.

Shat it!

You are deluded ya tosser. No more online stuff from you because you are a coward. Just so happy i forgot my smokes and had to come back in.

Here is a chance for you to redeem yourself coward, tuesday, wednesday or thursday night after 6 and i will be delighted to turn up.

Here is a little advice, Its better to take a smack than hide in the shadows.

Look forward to seeing you. Ohh and why would i need pals for a square go? Do you?

at last photographic evidence of the Queens Park away support

Made me laugh out loud there :lol: Bit of a bright spark in this otherwise embarrasing thread

Shat it!

You are deluded ya tosser. No more online stuff from you because you are a coward. Just so happy i forgot my smokes and had to come back in.

Here is a chance for you to redeem yourself coward, tuesday, wednesday or thursday night after 6 and i will be delighted to turn up.

Here is a little advice, Its better to take a smack than hide in the shadows.

Look forward to seeing you. Ohh and why would i need pals for a square go? Do you?

So you came back for your smokes but decided to check the thread first? Sounds like you're the shitebag, m9