Sign in to follow this  
clyde123

Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Met Bobby before and not impressed, total del boy character. JA has my complete support because I have at least met him and aired my views, which is alien to most posters on here. Easy question find a replacement who will work for free and do the job, sorry if I fail to see the queue. As per far to easy to moan actually doing something about it is far different.

Team going really well but still not enough for some folk.

Edited by CLYDE ULTRA

presume it must be on members site on website

Which is precisely where it should be and where it should remain.

Bollocks, if it's an open letter than the intent is for it to be out in the open, it's been posted up to be shared, I'm sure he's fully aware it will be spread amongst the support.

Having read it and not being a member, I would be pretty upset if all that info was flying about and I'm not supposed to be none the wiser.

Two sides to every story and all that, it's hard to extract the truth from different sides without having inside knowledge however the fact that something has happened that's caused quite a big fallout is not good to hear.

Totally agreed. BG's post was addressed to CIC members and there is nothing to be gained by any further exposure.

Totally agreed. BG's post was addressed to CIC members and there is nothing to be gained by any further exposure.

There was absolutely no way that open letter would've remained confidentially in the official website forum. I would be a bit disappointed if the actual letter found its way on to p&b for fans of other clubs to see but personally I don't think there's much harm in Clyde fans that aren't members seeing it.

Edited by C. Muir

Clyde :lol:

Absolutely embarrassing from what apparently are adults. It's pathetic and frankly it makes me sick to be associated with this club.

I always thought Gracey was a cringeworthy, self serving egomaniac so his letter is of no surprise.

The chairman has put a reply in to the open letter and David Dishon has replied in it's well, they ain't for backing down with some of their comments.

As pointed out above it just confirms my view of him that he is a self serving egomaniac and some of the things he said was going on but never raised it with the board sums the man up.

It's quite clear from BG's letter that he is part of the group of people that are involved in speaking to The Glens.

I always thought Gracey was a cringeworthy, self serving egomaniac so his letter is of no surprise.

Can u explain in more detail please?

Fuk off B Gracey and Your Toffee nosed Executive branch *

*Railway children excluded

I dont know mr gracey in any capacity but i do know some o the guys in the exec n they r decent people.

No idea who to believe, always trusted DD, never ( ever ) trusted JA and have no opinion on BG.