Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannibal, it's not too good to be true, it's more than we may have expected.

Dave McPherson emphasised his position on the board as a non exec member.

He questions every possibility as a devil's advocate.

He is absolutely behind tying up this move.

I really do believe it is the way forward to establish a business model that brings income

for both parties.

We evolve or die. I have confidence in the board and Chairman.

Shoot me down, guys.

I really do believe it is the way forward to establish a business model that brings income

for both parties.

Shoot me down, guys.

Here, Here

for both parties.

Shoot me down, guys.

If it wasn't for SSB I would say I second this. So I third this ????????

The whole who's the better fans thing - twists my ample moobs.

I've spent a lifetime arguing with guys, who think because they were born William or Patrick, that makes them Rangers or Celtic "fans". Apart from being simplistic - the explanation that a fan goes to games, and those who don't are followers is something I will always stick by.

That doesn't mean I disagree with a lot that's been posted. I agree with Livi that there can be no such thing as a life long stay away clyde fan! I can also see where SLW is coming from, in that the quality or lack of contributed greatly to him not attending as many games.

People like mythicalcreature, David W and even myself, go to all the games by hook or crook, but at no point will we say we're better fans than others. To me it does give us more informed opinions on match threads for examples, but we all see things differently.

I remember when the Name change thing came out, a statement came out from Clyde Fans Spokesperson - Eric Lennon. Now Eric to me was a lifelong Clyde fan, and chose to walk away, but never ever was he my spokesperson, and at the time, he spoke for the minority. Having decided not to come back since name change was binned - not once - I would in my opinion say he used to be a Clyde fan, and possibly now just follows us.

Opinions will always vary, but as long as the combined aim is what's best for the club, and no-one is bigger than the club - especially this group that has Eric Lennon written all over it - then we can all combine to reduce deficits left by liars, get over the finish line with a new home, and collectively see us thrive on the park for the first time in a few years, then off the park for the first time in decades.

Archived