Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Must be great doing nothing. Payin fuk all every week but giving it big licks every day n week & wouldnt be suprised if a certain ex directors pals stirring it aswell...

Any Kunt..!

A couple on here!

Add in family members and you've got it spot on.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just seen this post I'm not directly involved in any talks but have been kept updated by committee members and its Clyde who have been stalling . This has been going on for must be nearly 2 years now and some here are getting fed up with it and Its been stated that Clyde have thrown a few more demands at club which might just kill any move.

If I remember correctly, a glencairn fan made a similar point - perhaps correctly, perhaps not.

Its completely frustrating that no matter what's happening nothing can stay positive as its the usual cycle of people being happy about the team after a good result then someone has a comment about the CIC and then someone will say how dare they be positive and how much of a mug they are as the club is a mess and how things should be run but this is usually from someone that doesn't go anymore and probably has no intention of going anymore.

Its completely frustrating that no matter what's happening nothing can stay positive as its the usual cycle of people being happy about the team after a good result then someone has a comment about the CIC and then someone will say how dare they be positive and how much of a mug they are as the club is a mess and how things should be run but this is usually from someone that doesn't go anymore and probably has no intention of going anymore.

and then fans coming on complaining that the forum is full of negativity while slating fellow fans

we Clyde fans really don't get irony :)

anyway we are apparently a fans run club so all debate is healthy and the board should be held to account that's what the CIC is supposed to be about isn't it ? however at the end of the day if we go top.of the league on Saturday I'm turning tenerife black white and red :)

an

Yip. Whats good for the goose.....

absolutely always good to get every point of view and argue the point that's what being a football fan is all about that and being totally fickle I'm one of the worst

Genuine. Q. If certain board left how confident would you all be of others stepping in and doing job for he haw. We can barely get a support never.mind supporters or outside safe investment getting involed...

Posts on OS very poor, Insulting and not on in my opinion from one who is related to an recent departing director(Suprise suprise) and few others who have been at a handful o games in past 5-10yrs...

Its a fuckin joke that same snipers snipe, Current board got us debt free,Trying to get us out o black hole called broadwood,We now have a team on park great to watch & not inc Comminity work,Lottery and other voluntery work after their own jobs...

Far too many so called clyde fans got their own personal agendas or being worked from the back from others..

Be careful what you wish for indeed and cant imagine life will be too quite for these posters if our club should die on the back of directors leaving simply cause they've had enough shite...

Do something yourself or let them get on wae it !!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the paranoia surrounding website members voicing their opinions. If people didn't care at all, why would they bother making their feelings known....and more to the point, who says they are wrong?? There are plenty of ways to skin a cat.....are relatives or acquaintances of individuals meant to turn their backs on people over a football club?? Terrible business, the fitba'.

The board on the official site is an absolute mess and has been for a long time. It's just the same people moaning and complaing while offering up no new solutions. I stopped looking at it a while back as it just makes for depressing reading.

I can't believe the paranoia surrounding website members voicing their opinions. If people didn't care at all, why would they bother making their feelings known....and more to the point, who says they are wrong?? There are plenty of ways to skin a cat.....are relatives or acquaintances of individuals meant to turn their backs on people over a football club?? Terrible business, the fitba'.

What a load o shite aggro...

You think DD having enough of the Constant negativity and maybe leaving is good!!!

You think BG Sympathiser is only posting his views...

Fuk sake. Get a fkn grip...

Quite clear now your in the love to make a crisis club when things going shit its well known but all so quiet when shoe on other foot and will tell u morra aswell (If your allowed)

Too many say far too much and do sooo little. Does ma fkn head in..!!!..

I'm not bothered if its well known or not, if i think its shit i'm not going to insult you, or any one of the rest of our group by saying that its anything else. But i resent the notion.that its all quiet when things are going well...its anything but quiet when the focus is purely on the game in front of us. But no one mentions anything about supporting the team vocally or otherwise when things are fine.....i don't think. The vocal side of the stand is seen.as an embarrasment to many connected to the club, and we certainly get no thanks for it. At least people seem to listen when putting negative points across.

I gen think You have an personel agenda against board (Maybe cause u got a text b4 cup game?!) I dont know. Its fkn tiring reading and trying to work our your posts at times...

Re when results going well if you think you post postive stuff after these games i aint read it & applies to plenty others..

Every day and every week its the same drivel re back ground stuff (Not just from you but including u)

Opinions and Agenda's total different thing and applies to all...

You owe me a fkn beer tomorrow. Youve gave me a sore heed but Be careful what you wish for indeed

The vocal side of the stand is certainly not an embarrassment to me.In fact I am on record on the home site stating how sorry I am to see the disappearance of so many of the baldies and would love to see them back. I have got no idea why you think I am in some way linked to the Board SA.The last Directot I spoke to was Bobby Gracey last season at Berwick when I told him his team were a disgrace.He did not respond. You may be making some very worthy points in your posts-the problem I have due to your anger I cannot understand the points you make.

Archived