Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must still be on their six weeks a, nd counting holiday.

I heard on Saturday that Clyde are pushing for so much that Shettleston are close to sticking the two fingers up and telling us where to go. Sort of what Glencairn did. How accurate that is I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

I mentioned this at fans meeting , Negotiate the best deal yes but please remember its not our ground and not to push an even harder businessman like Hugh Kelly when simply we need him before he needs us

At this rate were going to end up sharing with Newmains or carluke Juniors cause their giving us 70p in the £1 at the bar as oppose to 60p at Shetto .... !!!

East Kilbride dragged on and didn't happen , have a bad feeling this could be the same at shetto - Hope I'm proved wrong

I can't see any reason why we'd want to sign Marvin Andrews. With 3 "starting" centre backs, Fisher on the bench and Mitchell, McQueen, Marsh, Scott McLaughlin or even Linton capable of filling in there if needed we're absolutely fine.

Hughes would be a bit of a risk, but if injuries haven't taken their toll he could potentially be a good signing. I suspect he won't have the drive and guile that Marsh offers, but he'd probably be an upgrade on Scott McLaughlin.

Must still be on their six weeks and counting holiday.

I heard on Saturday that Clyde are pushing for so much that Shettleston are close to sticking the two fingers up and telling us where to go. Sort of what Glencairn did. How accurate that is I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Seconded. I find it quite ironic that a business in our position would have the cheek to play hardball over what is probably the social club and/or distribution and rights over grants, and if/when Kelly takes his chips with him they return wuth the tail between legs (like the fucking Canadians in South Park demanding internet cash) when so much more can be exploited through actual use of the land than ever has been in most supporters' lifetimes; yet the time and energy of those actually at the club is used threatening every c**t with bans. It's been a very lazy approach by the club since they had to clarify the rumours, and knowing how every meeting ends up with information accidentally on purpose ending up in the public domain before their own thrice-charged customers, i can only guess some of them just really don't fancy Shettleston one little bit. Club first, club first. Not.

Seconded. I find it quite ironic that a business in our position would have the cheek to play hardball over what is probably the social club and/or distribution and rights over grants, and if/when Kelly takes his chips with him they return wuth the tail between legs (like the fucking Canadians in South Park demanding internet cash) when so much more can be exploited through actual use of the land than ever has been in most supporters' lifetimes; yet the time and energy of those actually at the club is used threatening every c**t with bans. It's been a very lazy approach by the club since they had to clarify the rumours, and knowing how every meeting ends up with information accidentally on purpose ending up in the public domain before their own thrice-charged customers, i can only guess some of them just really don't fancy Shettleston one little bit. Club first, club first. Not.

spot on

at the last meeting I attended egm in June the negotiating team for shettleston was an accountant and a dentist ???? the chairman should have resigned or been forced out over the shambles that was ek / name change but oh no only a few dissenting voices if shettleston falls through how many shambles 'is he going to preside over get before the owners waken up

heard the same rumours about owner of shettleston getting fed up with continual moving of the goalposts

time for a change at the top

gave up on the CIC farce that proports to be fan ownership 30 quid a year novelty value only

look at hearts 120 a year gives them 10k per month

even at put level of ownership that would bring in 2k per month income

let's see the Russian and American owners stump up that sum ????

Depends who you speak to I suppose. I heard on Saturday that we would be at Shettleston next season. Why don't we just wait until things are settled and the Club can make an announcement?

So how long are you prepared to wait 2, 3, 4 years before we sort out the ground problem

The east kilbride fiasco dragged on for two years with constant assurances that the stadium would be built and that it was all going to plan

so you want to wait another 2 years for Shettleston only to find its not going to happen ,while we stay at broadwood which by the directors statements is killing the club.

not saying its easy ,but we appear to be a rudderless ship hoping to hit land at some point .

Archived