Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Champions? Haha.

Lets score a fucking goal first eh. In 5 games we haven't looked like scoring never mind winning.

Pathetic. Want our support? Try a bit fucking harder eh.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we are, strikers that cant score and a defence leaking goals. Form of Barry and the easy beats is here.

Fucking fed up of this. They don't score cause they barely shoot. No one takes the responsibility of shooting. As the old saying goes you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle.

If I could give Ferguson and the forwards a message it would simply read:

Shoot!

Andy murdoch would be a good loan addition if could happen and if we could get andy graham think it would be a good signing marko isn't getting any younger plus the only other options are youngster billy robb and the bomb scare that is fisher.

I don't think Rangers would see Murdoch benefiting from a spell in league 2, a level he is miles better than. Another championship or a top end league 1 club will be his more likely destination if he's getting loaned out.

The similarities from last year are fucking uncanny, it would be an utter lie to say otherwise. Two highly credible displays against superior opponents, a penalty from a left back proving the crucial moment in the opening match, and being fucked like a horse in the Hebrides by pumped-up lower-basement plankton following this encouraging start. I shudder to think where the 8-1 is going to.come from......who will we score against??!! For those like me who believe in coincidences, the time is fast approaching for the mistakes of last year NOT to be repeated. For those who don't, it's hard to argue that there is no reason to suggest it's automatically going to just click into place. On the positive, two wins from the next two would probably have us top.of the league....... we ended Spetember 1999 third bottom.....and won the title at a canter seven months later.

The similarities from last year are fucking uncanny, it would be an utter lie to say otherwise. Two highly credible displays against superior opponents, a penalty from a left back proving the crucial moment in the opening match, and being fucked like a horse in the Hebrides by pumped-up lower-basement plankton following this encouraging start. I shudder to think where the 8-1 is going to.come from......who will we score against??!! For those like me who believe in coincidences, the time is fast approaching for the mistakes of last year NOT to be repeated. For those who don't, it's hard to argue that there is no reason to suggest it's automatically going to just click into place. On the positive, two wins from the next two would probably have us top.of the league....... we ended Spetember 1999 third bottom.....and won the title at a canter seven months later.

have backed ferguson right from start , it's now time for him to produce he has had two full transfer windows has clearly been given a bigger budget (don't believe the site trotted out at agm)

no excuses no spin from the club

have backed ferguson right from start , it's now time for him to produce he has had two full transfer windows has clearly been given a bigger budget (don't believe the site trotted out at agm)

no excuses no spin from the club

Yip ..... Same here....

Fans expectations have gone through roof this season due to players brought in and quite rightly so...

Get feeling the first X1 will be chopped n changed over next few weeks n maybe even months which wont help stability but something has to be done even at this early stage o season.

Never an apologist, but isn't that the point of a squad?? Personally, and this is only an opinion, with the options we have i don't see the point in Fisher being signed on.....another striking option (preferably a scorer....) wouldn't be a bad addition in place of said 6th choice centre-back. Higgy, Archie and D-Gorm can all play off a frontman, off-the-ball clearly isnt an issue.

Archived