Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Sorry to burst the bubble of the younger pups, but Duffy's 'succesful' season was not only an accident, but a major fucking inconvenience also. Same trudging pre season; same clowns no one else wanted. Sustaining any sort of progress was something that would just get in the way of everyone's more important business. And, a lot of supporters saw through this. Thats why crowds stayed low. The off tield action of the last two months has been like nothing the club has seen since probably 2004/5 pre-season, when the challenge was just continuing as a Div One club three weeks after almost bloody winnng it. The reports are that the fans are finally seeing a team and management giving 100%. This in turn is generating 100% support for the team, which is being reciprocated. A genuine team-fans relationship brewing, some might say. This is what Clyde always had.....and is what will bring the numbers back. Results are what will keep themcoming back.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that the season tickets are not posted out and you will be able to collect them from the stadium at the first home game of the season which would be the QP game.

You have to collect them from the office before the first home game. I confirmed that with one of the directors a week or so ago. You can probably pick it up at the advertised midweek times as well.

Cheers guys.

John McKay got banned months ago thankfully.

Getting excited for the game on Saturday already, haven't been able to make any of the friendlies/cup games but will be able to make Saturday's game.

How many was through for the Livi games? I'm sure we'll be able to take a decent support to Stirling.

Unquestionably the most excitement ahead of a season since 2004, albeit that was down to the Thistle opening match and the circumstances surrounding the club that summer. Every other year, maybe the Roberts summer excepted, were filled with dread......and even that one was full of uncertainty with not really a lot to look forward to....then again we had Ibrox and Celtic that year. From what i hear, a lot of fans who couldn't make the cup ties are champing at the bit for this, and the ones who attended have been supplying excellent support....lets take the fucking roof off Forthbank.

agree aggro the club is buzzing at the moment vocal support at the two cup ties the best in years the manager team and fans have a real connection

roll on this season

all aboard Clyde championship juggernaut first stop forthbank ????

Didn't make the cup games but will definitely be there on Saturday! Cannae fuckin wait!!

That roof is definitely coming down!

providing the wife hasnt booked you in for some shopping :P

ps going on honeymoon and missing the two cup games really poor show time you got your priorities sorted :lol:

Great news guys. I noticed the CIC membership was flagging a bit so I've just registered and became an Owner in the Clyde FC Community Interest Company. Yay! Can't wait for the meetings, votes etc. Sounds like fun. Think I'll go to the Stirling game this week for #newpalsbantz :thumsup2

Great news guys. I noticed the CIC membership was flagging a bit so I've just registered and became an Owner in the Clyde FC Community Interest Company. Yay! Can't wait for the meetings, votes etc. Sounds like fun. Think I'll go to the Stirling game this week for #newpalsbantz :thumsup2

hope you have an interest in floodlighting , sanitation, summer football , pies and colour of socks if not your going to find these meetings really boring????

Archived