Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at least we have more ambition by playing Scottish Cup finalists than diddy united with Wick.

You do realise we played Queen of the South on Saturday (who finished above Falkirk last season) aye?

I knew the Clyde-Queen's Park rivalry was a bloodbath but never thought it would stretch as far as arguing who has more inspiring friendlies

Someone give Danny Dyer a call, he could make documentary about these guys!!

Anyone, and i mean anyone, is welcome to trump playing host to a Manchester United team containing Van Der Sar, Ferdinand, Silvestre, Wes Brown, Neville, Scholes, Giggs, Park ji Sung, Alan Smith, Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Saha and Solskjaer. Anyone.

Onto matters of the day. Excellent interview with Linton on the site. Between his and Higgins', its a world of difference reading what those guys have to say, they clearly have a drive and ambition to sign up for a project, apply themselves fully and outline where they see themselves with Clyde. Much improvement on the rabbits-in-headlights bullshit we got from everyone who loved Wee Barry's first month, then turned the season to shit when things didn't go well. Looks like a dressing room full of winners, finally.

I knew the Clyde-Queen's Park rivalry was a bloodbath but never thought it would stretch as far as arguing who has more inspiring friendlies

I am afraid to me our rivals will always be the Luvvies from Firhill!! Nuff said!!

Archived