Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always a gamble between taking time to decide on your new signings or getting in quick before they go. First option means you take less risk, but the other route means you have more time to work with them in pre-season, and on balance would be my preferred choice (were I a coach).

Definately a pattern emerging here campbell good mates with him too from campbells days at rangers grant adam very precarious path this man is treading dangerous to say the least ,anyway all the greatest players ever are of another denomination from barry the likes of pele maradona messi ronaldo must be something the rest are irrelevant

Pathetic attempt at being controversial. You must be proud!

Wee mate who telt me archie ws signin told me he getin 4grand signin on fee and 300 a week a said shur up but he was bang on about the signin but if my sources are wrong not like aggros some finance may b forthcoming from the the chap in charge just a rumour so dont quote me

to be fair he's been sayin Archie Campbell's signing for almost 2 week, surely the money he's gettin can't be right but

If we had that kind of money then am sure we could have got a more proven goalscorer for this level.

I've seen a few people say that Scott Linton is dreadfully slow. I always thought he was quite pacey? With his set piece ability we should hopefully get a few goals from corners etc...

I'm also very excited about the prospect of Archie Campbell. Great pace to complement the physical aspect of Brian McQueen.

Imagine we signed Stevie Thompson...

I've seen a few people say that Scott Linton is dreadfully slow. I always thought he was quite pacey? With his set piece ability we should hopefully get a few goals from corners etc...

I'm also very excited about the prospect of Archie Campbell. Great pace to complement the physical aspect of Brian McQueen.

Imagine we signed Stevie Thompson...

Many attributes Linton has, pace is not even close to being one of them. Does have an outstanding throw in, you'll enjoy that.

The poor boy probably didn't like playin with Dunbarton, Archie will be our top goal scorer next season for a big club like Clyde, also happy with Linton not sure about Chris Smith why don't we have McQueen and Marsh as CB they are solid ?

No wonder, imagine playing for a team who don't actually exist. I'd be gutted as well.

Aye big thompson cany wait to sign up and get away from st mirren after doin the biz today gormley is almost done I hear but my source says higgins having second thoughts that was a done deal up until yesterday dont no wit happened but am sure a b told in due course and well said ryan frances only saying what all the squad thinkin so fair play son

Nothing to do wi boozegate campbell at rangers until he was 21 arrogance was still their at time cant wait till this goes tits up c**t payin boys himself and thats a fact trust me barry financing certain players hr that drsperate to succeed sad as f**k

So you are a Clyde fan that wants his team to lose? Please jog on you mentally ill fool.

Archived