Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have gave Marsh a 2 year deal, doesn't get enough credit and would happily take Campbell if his confidence is high he would stroll this league surely

Edit- heard a rumour, obviously just a rumour that Steven Thompson could be signing.

How's Ching, Shug and mcdougall done for Yous??

If you sign Campbell I reckon he will do well, with all due respect I think he's too good for league 2 despite not having a great season for us.

Lot of the time he was playing wide rather than through the middle and due to lack of squad depth he played quite a lot up front himself in the last few months. Looked best when coming on as a sub and using his pace against tiring defences.

Lot of our fans don't like him, but I think he just wasn't the player we needed, we are crying out for a target man who's going to hit 15 a season.

How's Ching, Shug and mcdougall done for Yous??

If you sign Campbell I reckon he will do well, with all due respect I think he's too good for league 2 despite not having a great season for us.

Lot of the time he was playing wide rather than through the middle and due to lack of squad depth he played quite a lot up front himself in the last few months. Looked best when coming on as a sub and using his pace against tiring defences.

Lot of our fans don't like him, but I think he just wasn't the player we needed, we are crying out for a target man who's going to hit 15 a season.

Marko is Marko, strolls every game and oozes class. Murray I haven't seen a lot of and McDougall has been coming onto a game recently but is leaving to move to Canada I believe.

Murray (and Marsh to some extent) have ensured that Marko has to deal with balls in the air, or balls in the channel (which are not a direct threat). He's a really intelligent player.

Rumours rumours. Anyways, Milevskiy....red dotted the post in error, working from phone. I'll manufacture a greeny later on :P

Yip

Going by texts ive had.Were signing 9 strikers. Midfielder.Two Centre halfs and a keeper & i thought the OF rumours every pre season in the usual rags were predictable n laughable..So try n work oot some o that:D:lol::D

Im more interested in our long term home plans tbh. Players will come n go. Supposidly Good or bad on paper

Heard the Thompson rumour also but really struggling to imagine him dropping down to this level.

I thought the same, but heard from a good source that this is the most likely of those mentioned to come about.

Time will tell !

I thought the same, but heard from a good source that this is the most likely of those mentioned to come about.

Time will tell !

If he's currently playin for St Mirren a drop to this league would be a peace of piss, would be very chuffed, who's the goal keeper that's rumoured to be joinin ?

If he's currently playin for St Mirren a drop to this league would be a peace of piss, would be very chuffed, who's the goal keeper that's rumoured to be joinin ?

We'll be letting Stephen Grindlay go after his testimonial I'd imagine, given the fact that every single player we release ends up here it wouldn't surprise me if it was him.

We'll take Martin off your hands though, after all we did let you have Marko back so it's only fair we get some form of compensation.

Thompson will be 37 this year and seems to have had a fair amount of injury problems recently so wouldn't be too surprising if he doesn't get another full time club.

Archived