Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be a crying shame to lose Gemmell with the johnston signing and Fergie to return from injury. Big man not had a great deal o service from wide areas and reckon could do the business even more with a couple o wide men

Agreed, think gemmell would do the business if we give him decent service.

Would be a crying shame to lose Gemmell with the johnston signing and Fergie to return from injury. Big man not had a great deal o service from wide areas and reckon could do the business even more with a couple o wide men

think the big man has been the difference since he has been playing regularly , he certainly seems to have made a diffrence to gormley as well his hold up play has been superb last couple of games 

said previous think big gemmell could be the difference from failing in the play offs to winning them 

Let's see what people's thoughts on NLL are after this shambles where they have shafted the club out of a decent amount of money from having the game on a Tuesday instead of the Saturday.

Well I can go Tuesday but not Saturday so you've gained my custom. :lol:

People's thoughts on NLL make no difference.....the club still need to pay The Man, and any inprovement in relations can only help the club....or would you rather fund a gangster's Pina Collada's down Marbella for the next forty years?

Not at all but this might show some fans who believe that we are gonna see some sort of change in the relationship with NLL that for our biggest game in years they have made a total mess and cost us a decent amount of money & the statement on our website isn't holding back either.

Could end up working in our favour.

The players have shown in the last 3 games what was missing in the previous 5.

I'm not sure home advantage in the 2nd leg would have made much difference, if we can even take a slender advantage to Hampden Infancy us to smash the hoodoo in front of a large away support

right let's not the stadium carry on spoil the play off final , going to be some week culminating in a Clyde invasion of hampden to watch us get promotion the team are hitting top form at the right time

the Clyde are back

bookmark this ya bunch of fuds:)

I really don't think home advantage in the 2nd leg means much. 3 of the 4 semi-final winners in Leagues 1 and 2 played the 2nd leg away from home after taking leads into the 2nd leg and Ayr had the tie won at Balmoor anyway.

East Fife have played 7 play-off ties, we've got a better record in games where the 2nd leg was away.

Archived