Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTP / FTQ / the Tory Party / the Tory Party/ ( twice intentional BTW ), United Nations, Donald Trump,Maggie Thatcher,Putin etc etc

Shawfield shed boy is that enough ?

Just watch an old version of "when the boat comes in"- James Bolam played a great part - an ordinary Geordie ( well he was) :- he hated foreigners, he hated Scots, he hated Mackams (sunderland), he hated folk in the same street.

Lesson :

More love less hate.

The England match was postponed.

http://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2016/04/13/5150/#.VxCQzch4Wc0

So it's been a couple of days since this announcement and I thought I'd give a chance for it to appear on this, very busy, thread.

I'm not surprised that it hasn't been discussed, though. The malcontents who constantly criticise the board for a lack of communication should at least have the courage to flag this up and commend it as a move in the right direction.

I won't hold my breath.

So it's been a couple of days since this announcement and I thought I'd give a chance for it to appear on this, very busy, thread.

I'm not surprised that it hasn't been discussed, though. The malcontents who constantly criticise the board for a lack of communication should at least have the courage to flag this up and commend it as a move in the right direction.

I won't hold my breath.

Pretty much what I was thinking. It will be interesting to see how many make the effort and take the opportunity to give some positive input.

Choice of venue, choice of weekdays- no excuse.

I likewise won't be holding my breath.

I won't hold my breath.

commented on this on twitter ,have been a critic of lack of consultation so this is a real step in the right direction 

will make every effort to make it (work allowing ) its important that we look to the future and how the club grows ,we do need to finalise where we will be playing in medium /long term and try to develop the team and support 

only fear it descends into discussions about toilets , pies and the colour of toilet paper at broadwood 

I won't hold my breath.

to be fair there has been virtually no comment about anything from us , look at the east fife /berwick threads , don't think it was deliberate avoiding as i have spoke to several fans on social media about the consultations

"Barry Ferguson will be without JP McGovern from his matchday squad, after the midfielder was ruled out of the rest of the season with a knee injury".

Ach well, I didn't want the playoffs anyway.

"Barry Ferguson will be without JP McGovern from his matchday squad, after the midfielder was ruled out of the rest of the season with a knee injury".

Ach well, I didn't want the playoffs anyway.

It's all part of a dastardly "false sense of security " plan.

commented on this on twitter ,have been a critic of lack of consultation so this is a real step in the right direction 

will make every effort to make it (work allowing ) its important that we look to the future and how the club grows ,we do need to finalise where we will be playing in medium /long term and try to develop the team and support 

only fear it descends into discussions about toilets , pies and the colour of toilet paper at broadwood

Yes, a step in the right direction, but why has it taken so long? Cynic in me says, we are in danger of missing out on the play- offs, so let's use a bit of smoke and mirrors to deflect attention to that mythical 'greater good '. Also is it open to all fans or just the Secret 378? Ditto with the online survey?

Yes, a step in the right direction, but why has it taken so long? Cynic in me says, we are in danger of missing out on the play- offs, so let's use a bit of smoke and mirrors to deflect attention to that mythical 'greater good '. Also is it open to all fans or just the Secret 378? Ditto with the online survey?

Fuk up

What a load of complete garbage.

Reading between the lines then the fact that it contains quotes from the chief executive who was only appointed a few weeks back probably indicates it's his idea. In a practical sense, it makes sense to organise it at this time of year as it's a decent bit of time after the AGM.

Nothing like the usual Scottish paranoia though.

Fuk up

What a load of complete garbage.

well with those two type of replies I can see that the meetings will be of the ' I'm telling you THIS is how it is!!

For paranoia list knowing about EK Clyde way before it was ever brought into the public domain either first as a rumour or official...hence my continued cynicism of those who purport to lead our club.

well with those two type of replies I can see that the meetings will be of the ' I'm telling you THIS is how it is!!

For paranoia list knowing about EK Clyde way before it was ever brought into the public domain either first as a rumour or official...hence my continued cynicism of those who purport to lead our club.

Purport?

That's a big word!

It just proves that no matter what happens at the club they get accused of being too secretive and when they trying something like this to engage with the support they get accused of rubbish like you are talking.

Shaw alert here :unsure2:

Archived