Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

So every question is fully answered on it? Not from what I see.

And as for "commercial confidentiality" pish, how come the board won't tell you much, but yer man Kelly will make you welcome, give you a free pie, and tell you everything you ask?

Here you that's enemy of the club thinking! Support the team and don't dare ask important questions. Leave the thinking to those in charge.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have asked loads of questions on this and have never been answered

what you do you mean ?

you want to pay your money to become an owner and be kept informed about the club :)

So every question is fully answered on it? Not from what I see.

And as for "commercial confidentiality" pish, how come the board won't tell you much, but yer man Kelly will make you welcome, give you a free pie, and tell you everything you ask?

Wasnt a pie and wouldnt say so to 2nd point either. Told us just enough. Proper way to do business id say

Wasnt a pie and wouldnt say so to 2nd point either. Told us just enough. Proper way to do business id say

You know what I mean. Let's just say you were fed, and he told you more than our board did.

The thing is, in the ideal world we wouldn't stay at broadwood. I'm just not sure Shettleston is the answer. It's just another short term step on the way back to Shawfield, which is the holy grail for a lot of people....we all like our lives to be nicely bookended.

If we were to hit that jackpot, I would clear the decks and not be so picky. Would even be out of Chapmans by 2.40.....

Need to win every game to have a chance of title but not helped by the fact that East Fife's other games are against the bottom three (and East Stirling might rest players in the last game anyway).

Still. I suppose promotion via playoffs is more exciting! Will Alba be showing any of the games?

Total disgrace lot o Clyde lads turned away today when team needed em

Fuk broadwood and their people - worse than the bill

two way street team has let the fans down two weeks running

Total disgrace lot o Clyde lads turned away today when team needed em

Fuk broadwood and their people - worse than the bill

are talking about some of us leaving when montrose scored ?

Archived