Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

And every word in my previous post was/is true. You are a FANNY.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

Shettleston on sat just fine. PM me ur name n number mouthy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shat it!

You are deluded ya tosser. No more online stuff from you because you are a coward. Just so happy i forgot my smokes and had to come back in.

Here is a chance for you to redeem yourself coward, tuesday, wednesday or thursday night after 6 and i will be delighted to turn up.

Here is a little advice, Its better to take a smack than hide in the shadows.

Look forward to seeing you. Ohh and why would i need pals for a square go? Do you?

Shat it!

You are deluded ya tosser. No more online stuff from you because you are a coward. Just so happy i forgot my smokes and had to come back in.

Here is a chance for you to redeem yourself coward, tuesday, wednesday or thursday night after 6 and i will be delighted to turn up.

Here is a little advice, Its better to take a smack than hide in the shadows.

Look forward to seeing you. Ohh and why would i need pals for a square go? Do you?

So you came back for your smokes but decided to check the thread first? Sounds like you're the shitebag, m9

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

And every word in my previous post was/is true. You are a FANNY.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

im heading 2 edrom street right now, there is a pub there (cant remember the name), but there is a car park on the right hand side and its secluded.

Are these dogging locations?

Back to the fitba lads right enough. If you support Shettleston move or want to ask some Questions to make up your mind, Hope you can make it on Sat at some point before,During or after game....

Spoke to Hugh kelly last night briefly,He sounded very honest, positive & quite ronnie mcdonald from back in the day, Ask me a Q, I.ll answer it was mentioned/Get the idea...

Breath of fresh air indeed and as ive previously said if it was shettleston or St Antonys i couldnt give a fuk. Its just nice for someone to want us and allow club to run as any other(Match day) business

Back to the fitba lads right enough. If you support Shettleston move or want to ask some Questions to make up your mind, Hope you can make it on Sat at some point before,During or after game....

Spoke to Hugh kelly last night briefly,He sounded very honest, positive & quite ronnie mcdonald from back in the day, Ask me a Q, I.ll answer it was mentioned/Get the idea...

Breath of fresh air indeed and as ive previously said if it was shettleston or St Antonys i couldnt give a fuk. Its just nice for someone to want us and allow club to run as any other(Match day) business

Was he dressed as a clown?

Archived