Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic but notice Pat Scullion is now captain of Cowdenbeath :lol: They must be rank rotten.

Apart from Stef McCluskey (not as good as Kevin Watt) he's probably doing the best of that whole play-off squad. Absolutely bizarre.

Yes im from East end, Funny enough thats where my team originate from aswell like many others...

Lot more to the move that what the shettleston poster has told us and should he wish to do that ive not got a problem, wasnt my place to give out SOME of the facts on a public forum...

Couple of pints. Free pie. Station close by and other good transport links , Yeah i.ll take some of that thank you as oppose to a souless freezing ground in middle of nowwhere run by people who dont want us & through in the nearest watering hole still have one member of staff on serving the bar on matchdays,Not good for us or potential away fans who might fancy a day out supporting their team when more likely they will miss a game at ours to maybe head to the next away game & give say annan or montrose their cash -Not good...

Edited - Imagine 900 of a crowd at say shettleston size ground and the atmosphere it would generate, I thought so.

Thanks SSB. That seems to concur with Mr Alexander's statement when he drew parallel with Annan as the model for Clyde going forward. I was just a bit confused about all the comments over the last few years about Clyde being a 'big' club and harking back to heady days (whenever that was) and aspirations to be playing at Championship level, at least. I'm on record as commenting that the first step for Clyde's regeneration is to come to terms with where you are currently (league position, not ground) and it sounds like both fans and executives are coming to that conclusion too. Good luck with your venture.

Update to above post :

Shettleston juniors Club offers full lunch menu and highly recommended

Further to add to those who haven't read previous posts

£3 match entry (Normally £6)

£2 pint

Free Buffet and Hugh Kelly will be available after game for a Q&A

Kick off 1345 and few ex Clyde players playing for the Town (Bryn halliwell , Frances, Parker and well known supporter Scott Anson)

Get yourself along and show your support for our proposed ground share and future of our club

f**k that. If the glens have a game on i would much rather go there. Shettleston is a dump and full o riff raff. With a bit of luck the social club will lose its license and that will end this potential shit move

f**k that. If the glens have a game on i would much rather go there. Shettleston is a dump and full o riff raff. With a bit of luck the social club will lose its license and that will end this potential shit move

bit like first world war Christmas truce, game of football back to the trenches and resume with hostilities :)

. Shettleston is a dump and full o riff raff.

Here we go again

If shettleston is a dump what is Toryglen/Burnhill where Glencairn ground is located (Forever getting vandalised as well may I add)

Serious shout of pot calling the kettle ..

Through in Glencairn were offering us nothing to play there in relation to business sense , Your post is laughable

Here we go again

If shettleston is a dump what is Toryglen/Burnhill where Glencairn ground is located (Forever getting vandalised as well may I add)

Through in Glencairn were offering us nothing to play there in relation to business sense , Your post is laughable

Exactly ???????? glens are offering us barely nothing but a stadium to use. Where is the business sense in that ?

Here we go again

My post is laughable?

You are the fanny trying 2 mobilize a clyde support on the back of one meeting with chairman mao. Your love and trust in all things alexander is a fkn joke and always has been. Sure i would prefer a move to the glens, but if its not the right answer then so be it. Dingy shettelston with the gangster who runs the show is also not the answer no matter how easily Mr Mao brainwashed you.

My post is laughable?

You are the fanny trying 2 mobilize a clyde support on the back of one meeting with chairman mao. Your love and trust in all things alexander is a fkn joke and always has been. Sure i would prefer a move to the glens, but if its not the right answer then so be it. Dingy shettelston with the gangster who runs the show is also not the answer no matter how easily Mr Mao brainwashed you.

Introduce yourself at next clyde game. Lets see who the fanny is then...Fed up with big mouths on here

Introduce yourself at next clyde game. Lets see who the fanny is then...Fed up with big mouths on here

You are a fkn clown, gave u plenty opportunity a few months ago 2 act like the big brave soldier u pretend 2 be and u went running 2 the mods on here. You are a fkn joke. Even imply you are some kinda ticket on here n this time i will find out how 2 get my hands on you. Now do urself a favour n shut yer fkn clueless trap. BAWBAG.

You are a fkn clown, gave u plenty opportunity a few months ago 2 act like the big brave soldier u pretend 2 be and u went running 2 the mods on here. You are a fkn joke. Even imply you are some kinda ticket on here n this time i will find out how 2 get my hands on you. Now do urself a favour n shut yer fkn clueless trap. BAWBAG.

WTF u talkin about. Not one word o that makes sense or true...

Your getting me mixed up, Can assure you ...

Not getting into this online..

Introduce yourself next game ...

Looking forward tae it

WTF u talkin about. Not one word o that makes sense or true...

Your getting me mixed up, Can assure you ...

Anytime ya mouth.

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

And every word in my previous post was/is true. You are a FANNY.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

Ur a fud n im good for right now. Here are a couple o venues knob jockey, Back of the sportsmans pub in ruggy, car park at rutherglen arcade, just at the start of cityford drive. Or u choose, and please do.

And every word in my previous post was/is true. You are a FANNY.

Another quiet location since you are a shettleston lover, Edrom st just off shett rd

post-14721-14519308708793_thumb.jpg

Archived