Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Two sides to every story and all that, it's hard to extract the truth from different sides without having inside knowledge however the fact that something has happened that's caused quite a big fallout is not good to hear.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agreed. BG's post was addressed to CIC members and there is nothing to be gained by any further exposure.

There was absolutely no way that open letter would've remained confidentially in the official website forum. I would be a bit disappointed if the actual letter found its way on to p&b for fans of other clubs to see but personally I don't think there's much harm in Clyde fans that aren't members seeing it.

The chairman has put a reply in to the open letter and David Dishon has replied in it's well, they ain't for backing down with some of their comments.

As pointed out above it just confirms my view of him that he is a self serving egomaniac and some of the things he said was going on but never raised it with the board sums the man up.

It's quite clear from BG's letter that he is part of the group of people that are involved in speaking to The Glens.

Fuk off B Gracey and Your Toffee nosed Executive branch *

*Railway children excluded

I dont know mr gracey in any capacity but i do know some o the guys in the exec n they r decent people.

No idea who to believe, always trusted DD, never ( ever ) trusted JA and have no opinion on BG.

David W I always read your posts with a great deal of interest as I think in most cases you talk sense. On this occasion I think you are wrong.The only person who has embarrassed himself is Bobby Gracey. His self serving comments have been put into perspective due to David Dishon's response with the promise of more to come. I am pleased David Dishon has decided to let Clyde fans know the true position.If it comes to knowing who to trust in this I am afraid Bobby Gracey has lost all credibility in my eyes and I used to hold him in the highest regard.

So you have to be a member of the CIC to be privy with what is going on at the club, i am not a member as well as many others for their own personal reasons but still turn up week after week, don't i and all the others deserve to know what is going on, or are we just the stupid cnuts of no significance and our opinions don't matter?

So you have to be a member of the CIC to be privy with what is going on at the club, i am not a member as well as many others for their own personal reasons but still turn up week after week, don't i and all the others deserve to know what is going on, or are we just the stupid cnuts of no significance and our opinions don't matter?

No, you have to go to most game AND be a CIC member to be considered a fan nowadays...

STOFO and all that eh

No but you'll find out second.

David W I always read your posts with a great deal of interest as I think in most cases you talk sense. On this occasion I think you are wrong.The only person who has embarrassed himself is Bobby Gracey. His self serving comments have been put into perspective due to David Dishon's response with the promise of more to come. I am pleased David Dishon has decided to let Clyde fans know the true position.If it comes to knowing who to trust in this I am afraid Bobby Gracey has lost all credibility in my eyes and I used to hold him in the highest regard.

I cannot argue with that logic and agree.Find it all very sad but if Mr Dishon and the rest of the board are on same line as Alexander then sadly its obvious what is going here.

I dont know the inner workings of the executive club but it seems that perhaps some of them are being taken "for a ride" I hope not.

Maybe its time to lose this club as a vehicle for division amongst an already small support. Its been around for years but when you think about it why?

I didn't say who I felt had embarrassed themselves! Bobby Gracey, various people at the AGM (past and present). All using a football club to serve their own ego-trips. Pathetic individuals, every single one of them.

Archived