Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

The whole who's the better fans thing - twists my ample moobs.

I've spent a lifetime arguing with guys, who think because they were born William or Patrick, that makes them Rangers or Celtic "fans". Apart from being simplistic - the explanation that a fan goes to games, and those who don't are followers is something I will always stick by.

That doesn't mean I disagree with a lot that's been posted. I agree with Livi that there can be no such thing as a life long stay away clyde fan! I can also see where SLW is coming from, in that the quality or lack of contributed greatly to him not attending as many games.

People like mythicalcreature, David W and even myself, go to all the games by hook or crook, but at no point will we say we're better fans than others. To me it does give us more informed opinions on match threads for examples, but we all see things differently.

I remember when the Name change thing came out, a statement came out from Clyde Fans Spokesperson - Eric Lennon. Now Eric to me was a lifelong Clyde fan, and chose to walk away, but never ever was he my spokesperson, and at the time, he spoke for the minority. Having decided not to come back since name change was binned - not once - I would in my opinion say he used to be a Clyde fan, and possibly now just follows us.

Opinions will always vary, but as long as the combined aim is what's best for the club, and no-one is bigger than the club - especially this group that has Eric Lennon written all over it - then we can all combine to reduce deficits left by liars, get over the finish line with a new home, and collectively see us thrive on the park for the first time in a few years, then off the park for the first time in decades.

You are a fkn clueless arsehole, and i wish the guy u just bad mouthed was the type 2 hunt you down and smash his laptop right across ur coupon.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most divided support in the country by far. Our players and staff past and present that read P&B must cringe to the high heavens reading stuff like that.

Not really. Half of 500 is only 250...

Yet again Macca you have amazed me with the depth of your knowledge, and I am indebted to you for taking the time to point out the intricate nuances of our complex grammatical structures.

Christ, can you not even attempt some sort of witty retort? Just because your own fellow supporters are fed up of you doesn't mean you need to pollute our threads. Judging by the content of your last few posts here, your amazingly low standards are continuing to fall.

Met Bobby before and not impressed, total del boy character. JA has my complete support because I have at least met him and aired my views, which is alien to most posters on here. Easy question find a replacement who will work for free and do the job, sorry if I fail to see the queue. As per far to easy to moan actually doing something about it is far different.

Team going really well but still not enough for some folk.

Which is precisely where it should be and where it should remain.

Bollocks, if it's an open letter than the intent is for it to be out in the open, it's been posted up to be shared, I'm sure he's fully aware it will be spread amongst the support.

Which is precisely where it should be and where it should remain.

Having read it and not being a member, I would be pretty upset if all that info was flying about and I'm not supposed to be none the wiser.

Archived