Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people truly are only interested in bitching, wining and moaning every 3 seconds no matter how well team are doing. Simple answer suggested thousands of times is submit your proposals to club, or dare I say it meet them face to face which I have done, cards on the table if you can do a better job for free then let's have you. I as said have met board on numerous occasions and am more than happy with there efforts. Sure another poster said it before STOFO. Tho no doubt some folk will always find a problem.

Some people truly are only interested in bitching, wining and moaning every 3 seconds no matter how well team are doing. Simple answer suggested thousands of times is submit your proposals to club, or dare I say it meet them face to face which I have done, cards on the table if you can do a better job for free then let's have you. I as said have met board on numerous occasions and am more than happy with there efforts. Sure another poster said it before STOFO. Tho no doubt some folk will always find a problem.

Present and correct. There was no attack on.officials.....just a lil' trollin' on the disciples to liven up a dull Saturday night without a game to dissect. We're not the only club stricken by civil war....by any degree. But we''re the only one ferlung sorry for itself. Fucking grow a pair.

I'm sorry, mate, I don't follow.[/quot

You have to pay 30 quid to be allowed access to club forum.

Really!? How is that justified? Surely they should realise that a free to access forum for fans is vital in this day and age to maintain what is, sadly but in reality, a flagging support.

Is it an active message board? What is membership like and how often do posters post?

ame="CLYDE ULTRA" post="10000536" timestamp="1449348049"]

Really!? How is that justified? Surely they should realise that a free to access forum for fans is vital in this day and age to maintain what is, sadly but in reality, a flagging support.

Is it an active message board? What is membership like and how often do posters post?

The £30 isn't just to get on the message board.

It's a payment of £30 that's made every year which allows you to become a member of the CIC. It's liked by some people and disliked by others.

If you go on the Clyde website you should be able to find out some more information which might explain things a bit better.

and you are quite entitled to feel.they are doing a good job as are the fans who don't

ps will try to get the moaning down to every two seconds

The £30 isn't just to get on the message board.It's a payment of £30 that's made every year which allows you to become a member of the CIC. It's liked by some people and disliked by others.If you go on the Clyde website you should be able to find out some more information which might explain things a bit better.

Don't disparage a supporter's viewpoint so readily. You don't know what it takes for people to make their feelings known whence in the circle of 'membership', although i wouldn'nt expect much empathy from the nearest and dearest. Keep on.with your 'watchers' club until you can see them in the one lens if you like.

Don't disparage a supporter's viewpoint so readily. You don't know what it takes for people to make their feelings known whence in the circle of 'membership', although i wouldn'nt expect much empathy from the nearest and dearest. Keep on.with your 'watchers' club until you can see them in the one lens if you like.

As per usual it's a complete pile of gibberish from you which makes no sense at all.

Archived