Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The vocal side of the stand is certainly not an embarrassment to me.In fact I am on record on the home site stating how sorry I am to see the disappearance of so many of the baldies and would love to see them back. I have got no idea why you think I am in some way linked to the Board SA.The last Directot I spoke to was Bobby Gracey last season at Berwick when I told him his team were a disgrace.He did not respond. You may be making some very worthy points in your posts-the problem I have due to your anger I cannot understand the points you make.

Maybe better to leave diagnoses to doctors, perhaps. If the posts are a problem, don't read them!! I can only ask, why have a go at a director over a team performance, then slate others who are concerned about exrernal matters surrounding the club?? Any credibility your argument against Board criticism may have had disappeared when you telt Gracey 'his' team were a disgrace. Its not 'his' team, or anyone's team. Its yours, mines, everyone's. And there is no personal agenda whatsoever either. Im sure we can find at least one thing iv been positive about tomorrow SSB....

Shaggro - a while back I suggested that you guys were in a far better position than was being spouted by the doom and gloom merchants, and that I couldn't understand why your club wasn't moving forward...............well, "thanks" to Harry my naivety has been exposed, and I can now clearly see why your stance was more pessimistic than I thought the situation warranted.......should make for an interesting AGM!

everyone is entitled to there opinion whether it's pro the board or anti the board not convinced that a finance director leaving would cause the club to die though

should make for an interesting AGM

As i thought myself, SLW. I still, however, point blank refuse to acknowledge that any impending resignation is due to the boo boys at all....merely another stick to beat them with. Harry; i'll PM you this phonetically so you can understand.

have no idea what was posted or the response as for resignations because of boo boys ha ha however the cynic in me says that it gives them a way out if they want to pack it in

and no I don't have an agenda against finance director I leave that strictly for our glorious leader :)

Genuine. Q. If certain board left how confident would you all be of others stepping in and doing job for he haw. We can barely get a support never.mind supporters or outside safe investment getting involed...

Posts on OS very poor, Insulting and not on in my opinion from one who is related to an recent departing director(Suprise suprise) and few others who have been at a handful o games in past 5-10yrs...

Its a fuckin joke that same snipers snipe, Current board got us debt free,Trying to get us out o black hole called broadwood,We now have a team on park great to watch & not inc Comminity work,Lottery and other voluntery work after their own jobs...

Far too many so called clyde fans got their own personal agendas or being worked from the back from others..

Be careful what you wish for indeed and cant imagine life will be too quite for these posters if our club should die on the back of directors leaving simply cause they've had enough shite...

Do something yourself or let them get on wae it !!!!!!!!!

For the purpose of the p&b cliche / big love in - think you.ll find I used the word directors as oppose to director ..

Thanks

I have to agree with the poster who said that this thread is very hard to read.

Please add a little bit of grammar and review your posts before hitting the button.

Now, is there a Clyde fans message board I could join?

yip but it will cost you

Archived