Queen's Park.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liked to look of Liam Brown last night - fell out the game in the second half but was very tidy on the ball. Makes me feel old seeing he was born in 1999!

Was that the young ginger heided lad ?

If so I agree !

Was that the young ginger heided lad ?

If so I agree !

Yeh! He's only had a handful of games but improves each time. Clever distribution of the ball and not feart to have a shot at goal. Came up from our Development team.

Dundee United have probably already asked.

Yeh! He's only had a handful of games but improves each time. Clever distribution of the ball and not feart to have a shot at goal. Came up from our Development team.

Dundee United have probably already asked.

As much as last night hurts, I was impressed with QP in the second half, lots of good clever movement off the ball, best player in the league this year (IMO) is the Elgin No.10 (small dark haired lad) cracking player

Just about sinking in that we actually did it. An enormous amount of credit has to go to Gus, the players and his staff. When you sit and reflect on the job he's done since he's come in, it's been nothing short of remarkable. When he arrived, we were rooted to the bottom of the league at Airdrie with the poorest QP team that most of us will ever have seen. To recruit and turn that into a 2nd place side last season and promotion winning side this season is nothing short of remarkable. Guys he's brought in like Muir, Berry, Woods and many more have been terrific for us and I hope they continue to be.

There's been a couple of times where it's looked ropey this season and the margins are so fine. A single goal between finishing 5th and playing League One football, but the players have shown remarkable bottle in the past few weeks to see it out. Saturday was just a fantastic day/night. The game was nervy to watch, but the after match party was worth every second of the anguish! The players and fans celebrating together with everyone absolutely buzzing is something that'll live with me for a long time.

If we can hold on to the majority of players and Gus recruits as well as he's done before, we'll be nobodies mugs next season. No doubting that we'll be everyone elses favourites to come back down, but so were Albion Rovers this season and they've shown what can be done.

Great day and great night.  Superb to see all the players come back to the social club and stay for the full night rather than head off for their own celebration.  Excellent team spirit.

But the hard work starts now.  We'd be naive to think that all of the players will stay; the hope is that the bulk of them do.  Willie Muir must a cert to go; his performances over the past couple of years have been exemplary.  Gus has shown that he can find gems in the Junior game and I'd expect that he's got his list of guys drawn up and is ready to pounce.  Keeping young Brown will be key.  Hard to remember when I've been so impressed by a midfielder so young.  Some of the stuff he did on Saturday was quite superb.

Quite sobering and pleasing to see some of the compliments coming from the Bully Wees on the match thread, but I can't say that I'll miss the same old pish from some of them.  It'll be nice to have a change of venues for next year although I think that I might stay in the Harbour Bar at Stonehaven when we go to Peterhead....particularly if we're there in January.

Feet up for the next few weeks at the weekend.  That was the longest 90 minutes of my life at Hampden; can't see ma auld ticker surviving that again.

All hail King Gus.

Saturday was just a fantastic day/night. The game was nervy to watch, but the after match party was worth every second of the anguish! The players and fans celebrating together with everyone absolutely buzzing is something that'll live with me for a long time.

Aye great scenes on Saturday night celebrating with the players, never too auld to be up on the tables singing and dancing ( I would apologise to Galt for huggin him like a daftie all night but he loved it really) On a par with 2007. Not quite as amazing as 2000 with Cowboy and the championship trophy...â€here troops, look after that for a wee while , just give us it back at the end of the night “.

Hi lads, firstly congratulations on your promotion. Secondly, I'm visiting the national stadium on Sunday for the Amateur cup final.

I'm looking for a local place to eat close to the stadium. I'll have my daughter with me so looking for a family friendly gaff.

Cheers troops. ðŸ‘

Hi lads, firstly congratulations on your promotion. Secondly, I'm visiting the national stadium on Sunday for the Amateur cup final.

I'm looking for a local place to eat close to the stadium. I'll have my daughter with me so looking for a family friendly gaff.

Cheers troops.

Clockwork probably your best option

http://clockworkbeercompany.co.uk/

Wullie has taken Queen's Park out of his Twitter bio.. Gutted, good luck to him.

My pal who works for the Sun has just told me that Willie has signed for East Fife. A great goalkeeper for us. All the best to him.

Archived