Queen's Park.

Apparently McPherson was hot favourite for the Dunfermline job, but since we were still involved in the Play-offs he was passed over as he couldn't review their playing squad and release their unwanted players.

Wonder what full-time jobs may come up next for him to ponder over and put his CV forward.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller is a central midfielder fell out with Gus towards the end of the season and didn't feature in play offs

Wharton a central defender with the best hipster beard in Scottish football!

Be gutted if we lose him came on a ton during the course if the season having stepped up from juniors last season Shotts his previous club

a usually reliable source told me on Saturday that Wharton had already re-signed for next season - here's hoping it's true and that he intends to give us another year

I'll bet he was one of the 100 or so spectators in the photo on the Stenny game thread. #crowdwank

ffs mate - don't you have a close season, or do we have to put up with this shite during the summer months too...no wonder your patter's so jaded, at least have the consideration to give it a rest until hostilities start in earnest.

Anyway, surprised you're even bothering to visit this thread as our players are way below the budget your gaffer seems to have at his disposal for the next campaign - next year or bust is it?

Can i just say......apparently Frasers departure seemed to be confirmed by QP's instagram. We dont have instagram.

unofficially we have !btw great news that Paul woods signed up for another year if yesterday's daily record to be believed attachment=111745:ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1432485239.600042.jpg]

post-50173-14324852449326_thumb.jpg

Davy Anderson has agreed to return to Kilbirnie Ladeside next season.

genuinely hope it works well for him next season and would appreciate occasional updates from you, but fear he's been the subject of so much thuggery in his last two seasons with us that you'll not be getting back nearly as fit a player that left you (I so want to be wrong about that and hope he can prove otherwise!!!!!!!!!!)

Archived