Queen's Park.

Apparently we've had Shaun Rooney training with our development squad. Can anyone shed any light on what he's like and whether you reckon he's good enough to eventually make the step up?

He is, but not this season at your level. Big guy who likes to thunder through from full back, which is where we played him, and he caused teams a lot of problems last year. Sign him and loan him back to us, please.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is, but not this season at your level. Big guy who likes to thunder through from full back, which is where we played him, and he caused teams a lot of problems last year. Sign him and loan him back to us, please.

Cheers man.

I think we're trying to get a few youngsters in to boost the 20's and get them out on development loans in the hope a few of them fulfil their potential. After years of not trying to make those signings I'm glad we're looking at the lower leagues again.

Tomorrow by about noon would be fine Tony. No rush...

Good luck to Ryan McGeever he never really got a chance with us. Hope he does well with you.

Why didn't he get the chance...........injured, not ready/good enough for that level yet? Just curious to know whether you think he's ready to step straight into our first team tomorrow and stay there?

Great result for Queen's on Tuesday. What the f**k were the Dumbarton defence thinking for the goal? They seemed to be trying to skin the whole QP team every time the ball fell to one of them.

What you can't see off camera was the linesman to the right raised his flag, presumably as Bradley was coming back into play. The ref overruled him and as you can see from the replay, was right. I think one or two Sons stopped for the flag rather than the whistle. Great finish nevertheless.

I'll send you a spreadsheet with all the stats :lol:

Apparently at Dunfermline today, with league 1 being less of a step up I hope we sign him.

Archived