Queen's Park.

Probably depends on how bad the injuries we picked up at the weekend are. Holidays will also have an impact.....good and bad. Bottom line is....Nae idea, but probably fairly strong to start off.

Will QP bring any fans down or will

it only really be players parents etc?

I know it's not exactly a big event in QP 's calendar but just curious.

" The mighty are giving the students a lesson" - Jeff Stelling.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Largely a Strollers side plus trialists lost 1-3. Ex-Blantyre Vics man David Galt looked the part and scored a well-placed header to get a goal back when it was 0-2. Tom Collins recently signed for Beith and, naturally, scored against us, late on to make it 1-3.

Largely a Strollers side plus trialists lost 1-3. Ex-Blantyre Vics man David Galt looked the part and scored a well-placed header to get a goal back when it was 0-2. Tom Collins recently signed for Beith and, naturally, scored against us, late on to make it 1-3.

Was a good game last night but I can't understand why QP played joe Bradley in central midfield at all.

Joe for me should be played either wing / a free role or in the hole just off the strikers where he can get at his opponents and do damage.

COTM

Was a good game last night but I can't understand why QP played joe Bradley in central midfield at all.

Joe for me should be played either wing / a free role or in the hole just off the strikers where he can get at his opponents and do damage.

COTM

Possibly just to give him game time. Can't see him playing in that position when the competitive stuff starts.

Possibly just to give him game time. Can't see him playing in that position when the competitive stuff starts.

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Bellsdale.

Thanks for coming down.

Good luck to wee Joe and good luck for your season.

Agreed and you will enjoy watching him taking guys on for sure as he's a talented lad .

Just loved that QP strip last night , so traditional yet very smart , do you know where I can purchase the top as all the best teams play in black and white after all. :)

COTM

Agreed and you will enjoy watching him taking guys on for sure as he's a talented lad .

Just loved that QP strip last night , so traditional yet very smart , do you know where I can purchase the top as all the best teams play in black and white after all. :)

COTM

Cheers! Aye, a great wee ground...but a helluva place to find. You can log onto the QPFC website and buy the tops there. There's also a shop inside Hampden on match days.

3-1 to Queens on penalties after a 0-0 draw after FT, Poor performance i thought, Mostly in the first half we couldnt put a few passes together, Second half was slightly better but we still never looked like scoring. All in all i think a 0-0 draw was probably a fair scoreline for both teams and lucky for us we won it on penalties!

b'jesus, that game was torturous.

Never thought I'd see a senior game played on a worse park than Albion Rovers, but hands down, this has definitely won that prize.

Can see why the game was played with the baw constantly hoofed up the park from the defense, the number of poor passes. crosses & shots that happened could only be down to the ball moving.

As the park was lined for the american version of football maybe we should have played with one of those balls, it may have rolled better on the ground than the one they were playing with.

After 5 minutes we were predicting a penalty shoot out.

Piss poor game, no width down the right flank, sorry I'll rephrase it, no right flank.

Would have replaced McVey, even gambled with McElroy there. Wouldn't have taken McLeish off, and when Carter went off, we looked like we were constantly under the cosh as the ball just kept coming back onto our defense.

They seemed too shoot at range take it they new Muir was a little suspect when off his line.

Best tie in the next round for progressing may be a home one v Annan.

b'jesus, that game was torturous.

Never thought I'd see a senior game played on a worse park than Albion Rovers, but hands down, this has definitely won that prize.

Can see why the game was played with the baw constantly hoofed up the park from the defense, the number of poor passes. crosses & shots that happened could only be down to the ball moving.

As the park was lined for the american version of football maybe we should have played with one of those balls, it may have rolled better on the ground than the one they were playing with.

After 5 minutes we were predicting a penalty shoot out.

Piss poor game, no width down the right flank, sorry I'll rephrase it, no right flank.

Would have replaced McVey, even gambled with McElroy there. Wouldn't have taken McLeish off, and when Carter went off, we looked like we were constantly under the cosh as the ball just kept coming back onto our defense.

They seemed too shoot at range take it they new Muir was a little suspect when off his line.

Best tie in the next round for progressing may be a home one v Annan.

According to QP Twitter mcleish came off during injury time at the end of extra time? You just want to see him take a penalty?

Just happy to get through this one, and it gives Gus the chance to see the guys in acompetitive game. Thought we were well on top for about 80 minutes, but they looked better after that. Worryingly. But we're still in the hat, and that's what matters.

Archived