Queen's Park.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start all the threads you like, buggerlugs. The point is that i've outed about four liars from your mob spamming the site with pish. The likes of John Mckay might be an utter fanny, but i believe he is 100% bona fide genuine in his fannyness. So aye....get them telt.

So our support has fannies and your support has fannies. Well shock horror - tell me any club that doesn't have some fannies amongst its fan base? As ijm has suggested on many occasions, you may well have influence amongst your fannies, but I couldn't even tell you who the QP posters on here are other than Hampden Diehard or Convenor, nor do I care. What's your point here, because unless you're proclaiming yourself king of the fannies, I'm struggling to see where you're coming from with your "get them telt" shite - I would have thought that you were more than capable of doing that yourself without assistance from others?

I've heard from a good source that Gus MacPherson is in talks with Dunfermline. Any info at your end ?

If not the Pars, I want him at Cowden.!

People I know from league 2 clubs very complimentary about the football QP play.

Don't know much about it however, if he did leave I would be extremely disappointed especially if we get promoted. My biggest fear is that if he does go to Dunfermline he may take a couple of our star players such as Woods, Muir or Rooney. Ultimately if he leaves however, he does deserve the chance because he turned qp from relegation candidates to promotion candidates in a matter of months so enormous goes to gus. Hopfuelly he stays put.

would not be surprised,he ultmately wants to progress his own career,just like players who strive for this also,all the queens players who have contributed to this season,deserve credit when you consider the majority have come through junior/amateur.

Third and fourth posts are almost exclusively about obsession with Clyde. How about some respect from your chums towards the players and management of your own team who've gotten you a shot at going up. Just sayin'.

You seem to have this thing about people being obsessed with Clyde. You've got six posts on a thread about Queen's Park. Have a wee rest over the close season.

You and your chums entertain us with yer pish banter and mad infighting. That's about it.

We're bound to lose some players irrespective of how we do in the play offs. Hopefully success would persuade a few to stay to have a crack at a higher level with us.

The biggest loss, though, would be Gus. The guy's done a terrific job, dragging us from the utter, utter despair of last season to finish deservedly second.

So our support has fannies and your support has fannies. Well shock horror - tell me any club that doesn't have some fannies amongst its fan base? As ijm has suggested on many occasions, you may well have influence amongst your fannies, but I couldn't even tell you who the QP posters on here are other than Hampden Diehard or Convenor, nor do I care. What's your point here, because unless you're proclaiming yourself king of the fannies, I'm struggling to see where you're coming from with your "get them telt" shite - I would have thought that you were more than capable of doing that yourself without assistance from others?

IJM has gone through pretty much anyone he's ever seen at a Clyde match in trying to pinpoint who i am and got it spectacularly wrong on each occasion. Apparently i'm a 50 year old Gary Glitter parody who goes to college, sponges of my maw da and the state and then befriends the local young team to skelp buses with bricks. I thought even you had more sense than to believe any bullshit from his sort. I don't influence a soul....i live a life of free will, what others make of it i couldn't care less. I've no doubting many QP fans in here,even if i dont like them, but morons clogging the place up with shite makes you look like a right bunch of Herberts.

IJM has gone through pretty much anyone he's ever seen at a Clyde match in trying to pinpoint who i am and got it spectacularly wrong on each occasion. Apparently i'm a 50 year old

I've no doubting many QP fans in here,even if i dont like them

well, he's not that far off with the age part, and the law cannae touch you for what you do in the privacy of your own home

are there any Queen's fans that you do like or even tolerate, or does your previously inferred innate hatred of us get in the way (if it helps, I'm happy to confirm that one of my best mates is a Clyde diehard and he was even best man at my wedding in the 80s, so no similar prejudices from me)?

well, he's not that far off with the age part, and the law cannae touch you for what you do in the privacy of your own homeare there any Queen's fans that you do like or even tolerate, or does your previously inferred innate hatred of us get in the way (if it helps, I'm happy to confirm that one of my best mates is a Clyde diehard and he was even best man at my wedding in the 80s, so no similar prejudices from me)?

That's my business. And i think you'll find the law can touch anyone who.goes around touching things they shouldn't be touching, wherever they touch them. That comment was a bit bizarre.....in any case, the secondary plot being IJM leading the way for idiot fans of all clubs to usurp the forum aside, the only thing he's gotten right so far is where i sit.

That's my business. And i think you'll find the law can touch anyone who.goes around touching things they shouldn't be touching, wherever they touch them. That comment was a bit bizarre.....in any case, the secondary plot being IJM leading the way for idiot fans of all clubs to usurp the forum aside, the only thing he's gotten right so far is where i sit.

yes, but i think you'll find that the law can't touch anyone who goes around touching things they shouldn't be touching, wherever they touch them if the law doesn't know about them in the first case, so unless your home is bugged then don't worry - you'll continue to get away with it.

anyway, I'm getting fecking fed up right now with all the politician's who refuse to answer simple direct questions, so don't be a prat all your life and share with us all the reasons your loathing of all things Kwee Pee - were you given a black and white scarf by your Clyde supporting dad for your 7th birthday only to return home from school to find that your mum had thoughtfully embroidered Queen's Park on it, or do the scars run much deeper than that?

You seem bothered. I don't know why, you appear to be a fairly intelligent stand-up guy who's made a decent existence for himself. A few stupid choices along the way, granted, but that's life. One of them being shifting the topic from alleged technophobe Spiders fans (i'm sure their skills are in fine fettle when popping off a strongly worded letter to the Guardian about the disruption caused by the new Vicky) to the likes and dislikes of yours truly. Who's the politician now.....in any case, the initial accusation which started this butchers-window of a discussion, that being the Gary Glitter worship, might have stuck if the stupid auld c**t Mckay didn't totally lose the plot and then accuse me of being a spotty 17 year old student. You lot seem to welcome the attention from bampots pissing all.over whats been a good season for you. At least ours know where they stand!

am I bovvered, no, not in the slightest - just puzzled as to why you find it so difficult to come clean on whether you truly harbour such hatred for all things Queenies........can't wait until you appear on "Who Do You Think You Are?" and are seen weeping uncontrollably at the end when it's discovered that your great great grandfather was one of Queen's Park's founding fathers - then, as the credits roll, your tears turn to unbridled joy when you are told that his was the solitary vote that stopped us from being called Celtic.

Okay, if you didn't like my previous question here's another. I know several QP and Clyde fans who began life as Old Firm followers but, for one reason or another became disenchanted and found a happier alternative. Always been a QP fan myself due to family connections - similar story for you?

no next - just confirmed my suspicion as to why you're so blindly passionate about your club - it's in your blood, it's your greatest strength, and also your biggest weakness (takes one to know one)

• 2 weeks later...

After a very brief promotion to league 1 general chatter, it's back to league 2 Personally not as gutted as after Gardner Spiers' failed attempts as expectations were lower this season. Doubt we'll lose many players as more of a team unit than anyone outstanding. Suspect we'll have a job retaining Gus though.

Pleased for Montrose. Love their pies.

Archived