Queen's Park.

From the Clyde OS....

'Clyde FC, Community Interest Club is a new start for the club we all support and a unique opportunity for you to become a part of its next chapter, by joining up and guiding it to greater things on the pitch and to becoming the major focus of the community's sporting life .'

Delete focus. Insert destroyer. The CIC is making a much better job of pissing off every potential new supporter in the area.

We could have done with this insight three years ago. Definitely missed a trick not canvassing Algernon here on the matter. I wonder what she has Derek's number saved as.....Eddie Hunter perhaps?? Ross Caven??

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slattery is one of those sideways, safe but nothing special midfield players that Scottish Football youth systems seem to churn out all the time. He was okay for us, dependable enough, but not the kind of guy that's ever really gonna change a game in your favour. With someone a bit more creative beside him he'll do alright.

From the Clyde OS....

'Clyde FC, Community Interest Club is a new start for the club we all support and a unique opportunity for you to become a part of its next chapter, by joining up and guiding it to greater things on the pitch and to becoming the major focus of the community's sporting life .'

Delete focus. Insert destroyer. The CIC is making a much better job of pissing off every potential new supporter in the area.

Well what are you supposed to do when you're a League Two club with dwindling attendances? You can't keep paying expensive rent for an 8k seater that's quite obviously too big so you begin to look for alternatives that will benefit the club. It's not my fault that there's some fannies in Cumbernauld that are too mentally deficient to get such a basic thing.

Any word on where Rooney is signing up? Heard talk of St Mirren, but doesn't seem to have been anything confirmed.

No 1 son bumped into him in Maga last week. Bantz etc. Was keeping very tight lipped saying he hadn't made his mind up yet. So still hope but you'd have to think his choices are a bit wider than QP or AN Other.

It's a decent squad this year so another year at this level might help in the long run. And I'll just keep on believing that.

No 1 son bumped into him in Maga last week. Bantz etc. Was keeping very tight lipped saying he hadn't made his mind up yet. So still hope but you'd have to think his choices are a bit wider than QP or AN Other.

It's a decent squad this year so another year at this level might help in the long run. And I'll just keep on believing that.

I'd be extremely surprised to see him back. The only way I could see it happening would be a loan back type scenario.

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/falkirk-fc/is-former-hibs-and-dundee-forward-heffernan-the-man-for-falkirk-1-3821909

Bit of info on yesterday's game while we wait on the QP side of the story. A stern test at the home of the Scottish Cup finalists. This would have helped Gus greatly in his search for a strong group and a better balanced team. The extensive pre-season programme will come good when we get the sharp start that was denied us last year due to the summer clear out. on track.

QP starting line up was Muir, Mitchell, Burns, Wharton, Trialist, Baty, Marlow, McLeish, Carter, Trialist and McElroy.

All came off at half time except for the trialist centre half, with Gibson, Gallagher, Bradley, McVey coming on as well as six other trialists.

Dale Jones and William Mortimer came on with about ten minutes remaining to replace two of the trialists.

Fuckin Hell this thread might as well be called Clyde FC 2015/16 thread 2, all I can see is QP fans discussing our club as per...

A bit like every other thread on the Div 2 site, you lads just jump on and batter away with the same old pish about your team, irrespective of the subject.

Archived