Queen's Park.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best of luck to Miller at Dumbarton. Really liked the guy and think our midfield missed a guy with a bit of swagger and creativity towards the end of the season, even if his form wasn't quite up to scratch last few weeks of his QP career.

Hopefully he makes a success of himself at Dumbarton, definitely think he has the ability to do so.

Definitely think he has the ability to do so.

agree with that....................providing he's learned from his mistakes (not just with QP!) and leaves his ego at home

Shaun Rooney speaking to St. Mirren, how does this lad look? Any good? Noticed he made the League 2 team of the season.

Great athlete and improving all the time as a footballer. Has a chance of making a decent career for himself in full time football.

Firstly Personally i have no ill feeling towards QP past,present or eva, thistle & Accies for obv reasons were my only choice of hatred at one point growing up & QP were never even given a second glance probably in most Thistle & Accies eyes fans now towards us aswell,Things move on,Who cares blah blah and feelings mutual..

So on that note i feel QP fully deserve the notice of being a club that continously brings through an elevator of Youth players EVERY single season back to the days of guys like jimmy boyle and mick monaghan i recall & (Bowler) hats off indeed from ssb towers regardless of how frustrating it must be too see your team broken up..

Fair play n that

Firstly Personally i have no ill feeling towards QP past,present or eva, thistle & Accies for obv reasons were my only choice of hatred at one point growing up & QP were never even given a second glance probably in most Thistle & Accies eyes fans now towards us aswell,Things move on,Who cares blah blah and feelings mutual..

So on that note i feel QP fully deserve the notice of being a club that continously brings through an elevator of Youth players EVERY single season back to the days of guys like jimmy boyle and mick monaghan i recall & (Bowler) hats off indeed from ssb towers regardless of how frustrating it must be too see your team broken up..

Fair play n that

A true gent!!

A true gent!!

We're marked down as playing away at Consett in mid-July on the Scottish Football Magazine website. It's down for a Friday evening. Do you know if we're doing some sort of North of England tour?

We're marked down as playing away at Consett in mid-July on the Scottish Football Magazine website. It's down for a Friday evening. Do you know if we're doing some sort of North of England tour?

you sure that's not a brass band tour ?

At Consett on the Friday night and playing Bishop Auckland at Durham on the Saturday.

Archived