Queen's Park.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair Clyde have been tracking Gormley for far longer (publicly at least) than we have, so it would be a real kick in the teeth for them if he chose us and passed up on a wage only way we'd get him is either if we go up, or he is willing to put himself in the shop window for one season and then hoped to cash in with a decent signing-on fee rather than the measly share of a transfer fee that he'd get from a professional club

would be astonished if we got him, as Bazza's got just as much clout as Gus when it comes to convincing players that he has the know-how to improve them

to be fair Clyde have been tracking Gormley for far longer (publicly at least) than we have, so it would be a real kick in the teeth for them if he chose us and passed up on a wage only way we'd get him is either if we go up, or he is willing to put himself in the shop window for one season and then hoped to cash in with a decent signing-on fee rather than the measly share of a transfer fee that he'd get from a professional club

would be astonished if we got him, as Bazza's got just as much clout as Gus when it comes to convincing players that he has the know-how to improve them

Spot on mate

:lol:

Come to f**k Kweenies. Control these dimwits you have with utterly crap thread titles. It takes two seconds to find the one that already exists, Christ.

true, but some of us actually have lives outside P&B, and your posts per month ratio of 131 tells us all we need to know, but you're right - we really do need to try harder to keep up to your own standards.................message board etiquette snobbery, I've heard it all now!

Start all the threads you like, buggerlugs. The point is that i've outed about four liars from your mob spamming the site with pish. The likes of John Mckay might be an utter fanny, but i believe he is 100% bona fide genuine in his fannyness. So aye....get them telt.

true, but some of us actually have lives outside P&B, and your posts per month ratio of 131 tells us all we need to know, but you're right - we really do need to try harder to keep up to your own standards.................message board etiquette snobbery, I've heard it all now!

Quite right, at that rate Shaggro will have more posted more often than Vikingwank by as soon as July 2058

Aggro u hurt me there am no fanny I have all the inside info on clyde and always will have gormley will eventually come to us ,and sean higgins is not a name a picked from nowhere lets just wait and see and as I said campbell is a defo if wrong then fsir play to the abusers

Aggro u hurt me there am no fanny I have all the inside info on clyde and always will have gormley will eventually come to us ,and sean higgins is not a name a picked from nowhere lets just wait and see and as I said campbell is a defo if wrong then fsir play to the abusers

No. You definitely are a fanny.

Eight Clyde replies out of fifteen posts. How cute.

Third and fourth posts are almost exclusively about obsession with Clyde. How about some respect from your chums towards the players and management of your own team who've gotten you a shot at going up. Just sayin'.

Archived