BBC leaders debate

bob the tank

He did also say that it would be up to the House of Commons to decide if his Queen's Speech would pass.

I don't think he's said anything new here, tbh.

It's more the fact that he's soon to be shown up as a barefaced liar.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So (hypothetically as we all know he's talking shite) Ed will turn down becoming prime minster, letting the Tories back in just to stop the nasty Scots who have been democratically chosen by the majority of Scotland having a say in government? #Better together

He did also say that it would be up to the House of Commons to decide if his Queen's Speech would pass.

He said he would rather not be PM than have the support of the SNP. That's new. He's calling our bluff which is one of the most stupid strategies I've ever seen.

Don't think either of them have done too bad tbh considering the difficult questions.

Aye the questions have just been properly partisan rage-filled wads of pish. It's hard to judge how well or poorly they've done responding to "you're lying!", "you want to bankrupt us" etc. 0-0 draw so far.

He assented when asked if he'd rather have a Tory Government than cooperate with the SNP, the party who according to Murphy C+P'd their manifesto from Labour. Nugget.

Ed the unions choice is not a patch on his brother David on debating and orating. David would have ripped that man who worked for the financial services a new arsehole. One of the reasons our country was hit hardest in the worldwide recession is because Reagan and thatcher got rid of all the industries in their countries in return for financial services and banking so when the banking goes tits up yet fucked. But not ed, he's about as sharp as a satsuma

Labour has given up on Scotland.

Miliband's biggest mistake was accepting Cameron's terms for a discussion on SNP support a couple of months ago. As soon as he started debating it on Cameron's terms he had painted himself into a corner.

He basically stood there and got shat on by a right wing arsehole and took it. He was called a straight-up liar and he took it.

Two minutes later he's playing russian roulette with left-leaning SNP voters?

What a spineless c**t he is. I was warming to him recently but this has me raging.

Nonsense. The fat specky c**t made a total tit of himself. No point even trying to level with a c**t like that.

He said he would rather not be PM than have the support of the SNP. That's new. He's calling our bluff which is one of the most stupid strategies I've ever seen.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure he stuck to the "no deals" line. He didn't rule out being a Labour minority government that was kept in office by the SNP independently (no pun intended) voting for his Queen's Speech.

Ed the unions choice is not a patch on his brother David on debating and orating. David would have ripped that man who worked for the financial services a new arsehole. One of the reasons our country was hit hardest in the worldwide recession is because Reagan and thatcher got rid of all the industries in their countries in return for financial services and banking so when the banking goes tits up yet fucked. But not ed, he's about as sharp as a satsuma

I was physically raging at the telly when he just cowered to the guy - saying 'you've got a good point actually'. Stand up for yourself for f**k sake.

I still say the likeliest outcome will be a pact between Miliband and Cameron to keep the SNP quiet.

Archived