A North Lanarkshire facility with room for a few hundred fans and a pitch suitable for 40 games a season?

I'm sure our men in charge would be willing to negotiate a very reasonable arrangement.

At the moment from talk on here and at the last couple home games. It would look like Shettleson has got the go ahead. Although no official announcements yet. Heard from locals in that area that ground development and a new 4G pitch is being laid. Hopefully, we will be there next season away from cumbercauld. I rekon any announcements will be made in the next couple weeks after Saturday. But again this is Clyde so nothing is ever certain apart from the league we will be in again.

Don't have all day to go through a Clyde thread didn't know there was one lol.

No obsessing here mate.

Ps nice win against them on Saturday

Queen's Park fc 1867.

Never thought i'd meet anyone who described poor old harmless Montrose as 'them'. Tut tut. Anyhoos.....the Clyde thread, that will be the one of only eight outside the top flight in three figures of pages. Don't stay up.all night or anything, Robert.

New facility housing fitness and medical equipment for the SRU is being built, from the photo it looks like in between the away stand and the one behind the goal. Don't imagine it will impact us.

They'll have use of the pitch too according to the statement. The academy has three age levels ( U16, U18 and U20) and currently they just compete against the other 3 Scottish regions and I imagine any games or training will be midweek.

New facility housing fitness and medical equipment for the SRU is being built, from the photo it looks like in between the away stand and the one behind the goal. Don't imagine it will impact us.

certainly wont unless they want to come and play rugby at shettleston :P

Archived