No postal vote yet

Suspect Device

Ours haven't arrived yet and even if they are here tomorrow, it's highly unlikely they'll get back to the UK in time. (Going by how long it normally takes stuff we send back to get there)

Panic over. The letters arrived today. Now all I've got to worry about is Aberdeen council somehow knowing who I'm voting for and losing the ballot papers.

2 more votes for SNP in Aberdeen South.

(Although only 1 definite - the wife won't tell me who she's voting for but I'd be very surprised if it's anyone but SNP. She gets most of her political information from me and I'm kind of biased. Even though I don't like the SNP's attitude to a lot of things, I absolutely hate Labour)

Panic over. The letters arrived today. Now all I've got to worry about is Aberdeen council somehow knowing who I'm voting for and losing the ballot papers.

2 more votes for SNP in Aberdeen South.

(Although only 1 definite - the wife won't tell me who she's voting for but I'd be very surprised if it's anyone but SNP. She gets most of her political information from me and I'm kind of biased. Even though I don't like the SNP's attitude to a lot of things, I absolutely hate Labour)

^ shes voting tory imo :lol:

Archived