First World Problems

6 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Some of my (work) emails are missing. Total pain in the arse trying to follow things up from last week when the email trail is gone.

They sometimes stay recoverable for a bit in the deleted folder, Hillary.

15 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Have checked the deleted folder, not there. Hopefully the FBI have them and they're safe now.

I'm in a habit of SHIFT + DELETing emails which means they bypass the trash folder and get properly binned. 

However, you can still retrieve them (sometimes) by clicking the [Folder] tab, then selecting [Recover Deleted Items]. 

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Liked for the topical nature of the patter, but done through gritted teeth as Welshbairn already used the Hilary patter. Just wanted you to know.

Welshy was obvz quicker at the draw, ***reminder to self do not challenge Welshy to a duel***

Grimbo 

ETA "wid" to original Hilary post. 

On 31/10/2016 at 19:52, Eednud said:

There should be a control box, usually on an outside wall. Either reset the timer, or switch off the power. Might look like one of the ones in this link. https://www.holmanindustries.com.au/products/portfolio-types/controllers-tap-timers/irrigation-controllers/

On second thoughts I reckon it's better for the sprinklers to be going off occasionally and keeping the garden looking green rather than have the estate agents come round for their quarterly inspections and being less than impressed with the Sahara being where there once was a lush garden. 

I'll just stick an umbrella over the mailbox. 

20 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Next first world problem - working overtime and not getting paid for it because the old greedy c***s have fucked the industry. Cheers lads.

f**k off. Us Old c***s fought hard for better conditions and you Thatchers children are bending over and handing them back with a whimper. You're working OT for nothing while shareholders are claiming dividends ffs.You sit back and and watch the government curb union powers and at the same negotiate free trade deals with countries that have next to no labour laws, use child labour etc.

There's not a single mention on this site about the Orgreave whitewash. Reap what you sow.

1 hour ago, thisal said:

f**k off. Us Old c***s fought hard for better conditions and you Thatchers children are bending over and handing them back with a whimper. You're working OT for nothing while shareholders are claiming dividends ffs.You sit back and and watch the government curb union powers and at the same negotiate free trade deals with countries that have next to no labour laws, use child labour etc.

There's not a single mention on this site about the Orgreave whitewash. Reap what you sow.

Are these the same old c***s that shat their breeks and voted to stay in the Union?
Thus condemning future generations to more Thatcher like rule so these old c***s didn't lose their pension and Union Jack bunting.

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Are these the same old c***s that shat their breeks and voted to stay in the Union?
Thus condemning future generations to more Thatcher like rule so these old c***s didn't lose their pension and Union Jack bunting.

Whoa hold on there. You told us our Pensions were safe in an independent Scotland. I might have to change my vote in IR2