First World Problems

I have genuinely only seen 2 spiders since I moved here and they were tiny little fuckers. Saw two emus wandering about beside the road which was a bit mental considering I had no idea they were wild here. Saw a ginger haired guy fall off his roof shortly afterwards.

Did you think that the convicts kept them as pets?

Did you think that the convicts kept them as pets?

Yes.

In other not-a-first-world-problem-but-other-things-I've-seen-since-I-arrived-in-Oz news, I saw a private reg of U EVN LIFT last week and immediately thought of Mhak (RIP). It's ridiculously cheap and easy to get the reg plate of your choice here. FAN1BOZ has been spotted driving around Perth. Terribly immature.

Yes.

In other not-a-first-world-problem-but-other-things-I've-seen-since-I-arrived-in-Oz news, I saw a private reg of U EVN LIFT last week and immediately thought of Mhak (RIP). It's ridiculously cheap and easy to get the reg plate of your choice here. FAN1BOZ has been spotted driving around Perth. Terribly immature.

^^^^MEHPEH

I was watching a film on Putlocker. I have been noticing the adverts showing various big-titted Asian ladies who are desperate for British men. I just can't decide which one of the stunning women I should leave my wife for.

Right arm slightly sore as my masseur this morning neglected to ensure even distribution of sunscreen on all my exposed body parts at the golf club this morning.....she's sacked.

Happy ending with a slightly irritating final conclusion!

Depending on how broadminded you are, you might want to get on to Trading Standards.

I'm really annoyed that the underfloor heating in my newly built house isn't working exactly as it should. It seems the hall and utility room zones are dualled somehow so that whenever the hall is on the utility room comes on too, even though the utility is set to off.

Going to need to get the plumbers back again to fiddle about with the actuator heads.

Blood is boiling about it.

Edited by StreetwiseHercules

I'm really annoyed that the underfloor heating in my newly built house isn't working exactly as it should. It seems the hall and utility room zones are dualled somehow so that whenever the hall is on the utility room comes on too, even though the utility is set to off.

Going to need to get the plumbers back again to fiddle about with the actuator heads.

^^^Lives in the top flat.

Don't stand in the utility room then!

I have genuinely only seen 2 spiders since I moved here and they were tiny little fuckers. Saw two emus wandering about beside the road which was a bit mental considering I had no idea they were wild here. Saw a ginger haired guy fall off his roof shortly afterwards.

Emus? Are you living out in the arse end of nowhere like Eednud?