First World Problems

A case of wine has been incorrectly delivered (abandoned at the front door) to our house.  The delivery address on it isn't even close to being our address.  There's no contact number on the box to call and let them know they've delivered to the wrong place and I'll be absolutely fucked if i'm traipsing up to the right address to deliver it.

At what point can I open it up?

Why is getting a free wine a problem, first world or otherwise?

A case of wine has been incorrectly delivered (abandoned at the front door) to our house.  The delivery address on it isn't even close to being our address.  There's no contact number on the box to call and let them know they've delivered to the wrong place and I'll be absolutely fucked if i'm traipsing up to the right address to deliver it.

When does it go out of date?

I would have had it opened already rather than asking the question and put the free wine delivery in RTBC

Right now. Any come back just say that you assumed that it was a gift that someone dropped off when you were out.

This has all the traits of your wife having an affair.

If it's been dumped at your front door, who would know whether it was picked up by you or some random passer by? If they go around leaving parcels on door steps something's bound to get lifted sooner or later.

What I'm saying is, why is it not opened and breathing/chilling for Friday night?

You sure it's normal wine?

Could be the original intended recipient has upset some nasty people and it's laced with diuretic or worse!

After all if there is no return address you don't know.

BE AWARE!

Not sure what you are waiting for KB get it down ye.

Probably waiting on the stormtrooper outfit to arrive and his parcel of ching from Deeboy (he posted it guaranteed am Sat delivery by mistake).

I'd be more worried about the family of deadly spiders/snakes* that are living underneath it.

*delete as appropriate

I have genuinely only seen 2 spiders since I moved here and they were tiny little fuckers. Saw two emus wandering about beside the road which was a bit mental considering I had no idea they were wild here. Saw a ginger haired guy fall off his roof shortly afterwards.