First World Problems

I played so much xBox last night my thumb has a blister.

:lol:

I strained my groin last night at football and now can't really exercise properly, it's stressing me out so much because I've been doing things daily for ages now, knowing I have to stop for a bit is really pissing me off.

Might have to pick up the weights for the first time in ages tonight. A truly insignificant problem in the grand scheme of things.

I cracked the glass in my French Press so until I can replace it I'm having to make coffee in my other French Press, which I don't like as much.

F.M.L.

Is cafetiere too big a word for you or are you a 'septic'? :P

Fu.....Folk that use the work toilet and think the next person into the cubicle wants to see their jobby, check that it's gone ffs or improve your diet so your tollies aren't mostly air!!!

French Press

rinsing my cafetiere

Is cafetiere too big a word for you or are you a 'septic'? :P

I had never heard of a French Press until now. After my initial impasse I now feel Shotgun's pain and thank Tommy Nooka for broadening my vocabulary.

Got a pizza from Dominoes and forgot to order jalapenos on it. Was properly raging for a good half hour, still pretty pissed off about it tbh. Ate the whole thing thinking hmm quite good but would be better with jalapenos.

I got an Americano pizza from Dominoes last year and somehow unticked the 'bbq base' option, meaning I got a fucking dry slab of shit :lol: .

I bought a product from John Lewis and selected the "Click and Collect" option from my local Waitrose.

I had to stand in the queue for nearly 20 minutes while people had their myWaitrose cards scanned for their cheap/free coffee, and then had to go and buy my Waitrose essentials kale while they got it from the store room.

Got up a bit later than usual last Sunday and had to visit three separate boulangeries before I found one still selling croissants.

Probably added a good six or seven minutes to the trip. I was fucking raging by the time I got back.

:lol:

I was fucking raging. Doused it in HP bbq sauce but that was no use. Surely they'd think "this is a mistake", who the f**k gets pizza without the sauce ffs :lol: .

You're probably now on some FBI hitlist as a person of interest. "This guy is clearly a flake, he has pizza with no sauce. Get him on the next flight to Guantanamo".