First World Problems

This morning the wall mounted boiling water dispenser thing at work isn't working.

I had to fill, switch on and stand about for a good 3 minutes while a kettle boiled. In this time 3 seperate women* attempted to converse with me. At 6:45am. Unbelievable.

*Not a single 'wid' amongst the 3 of them either.

Sometimes, when rinsing my cafetiere (and no, that's not a euphemism you cretins) the pressure from the water from the tap starts to unscrew the plunger part of the cafetiere. Before I know it there can be various screws and bits of gauze all over the sink. Surely there should be some sort of locking mechanism for those moments the water hits it at an angle causing it to loosen, rather than tighten?

My shower head keeps jumping out of the holder. I think there’s an issue with the cord.

Also I’m so skint that I can’t afford lunch today. I had some nice porridge for breakfast at about 9ish, but that’s it until I get home at about 18.00. I only have soup in the flat, so it will be a tin of that to try and satiate my hunger. Fortunately I’m not feeling hungry yet, but I predict a very long afternoon.

I get paid tomorrow though, so it’s all good.

When folk leave an empty toilet roll tube in the holder.

ocwmwsV.gif

Similarily when you go to get yourself a cup of coffee at work and the milk bottle in the fridge has about 2ml left in it.

c***s playing the you finish it, you buy the next one game to the absolute maximum.

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-1178721.gif

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher