First World Problems

It’s taken my 3 days to be calm enough to write this but Sainsbury’s in Dundee no longer stock oyster mushrooms. They only do packs of “exotic” mushrooms which are a mixture of oyster, shiitake and maitake. Whilst my chicken reisling and buttered noodles turned out just grand, I’m sure if Nigella has seen it I’m sure she would have called the police (or preferably smothered me with her ample baps).
Very much reminded me of how the jumpers of 9/11 must have felt.
i liked this just for mentioning Nigellas ample baps!

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

They grow wild near me. I'll harvest some for you if you'd like. Any joy yet with Sky? 

Excellent, stick some in an envelope and post them to Melanius Mullarkey.  They'll either reach me or the footballer with the same name (im following him on Twitter so I will await his tweet).

Sky?

56 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

i liked this just for mentioning Nigellas ample baps!

Any excuse to post this.

I have to go out tonight at 18:00 so am having to tape the game, turn off my phone, and watch it "as live" when I get home.

Even the starving weans in Africa don’t “tape” things anymore...old man 3rd world problems imo
(I realise you’re probably not actually setting a VCR etc)

35 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Shame.

Your team died.

I feel bad, as you are the only decent Sevco fan on here.

Hope your team get pummelled tonight.

Harsh on Forest of Dean IMO. He seems like a decent Rangers poster from what I've seen. He also strikes me as a guy who has normal sized hands. 

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I took a coffee cup to the work van today but it’s too big to fit in the cup holder so I can’t enjoy a hot beverage on way to and from work without it spilling.

You can get a bigger one for under a fiver that fits onto the door or vents. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Drink-Holders/b?ie=UTF8&node=303757031

There was a Tornado near my house Friday and a lot of people have lost electricity (myself included) for a while yet people seem the need to tweet abuse at the person operating the power company's twitter account over the fact that they have been a day without power

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

There was a Tornado near my house Friday and a lot of people have lost electricity (myself included) for a while yet people seem the need to tweet abuse at the person operating the power company's twitter account over the fact that they have been a day without power

Quite right. Do you live in Syria?

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:
3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Quite right. Do you live in Syria?

I do not live in Syria lol. Having no electricity is inconvenient but not exactly a major emergency

Take this to the PTTGOYN thread tbf imho.

I do not live in Syria lol. Having no electricity is inconvenient but not exactly a major emergency
This. I occasionally get black outs (everyday) but that's another story.

Our electricity turns off about 3 times a day sometimes for a second sometimes for an hour or so. We have been told its so the people in Bangkok don't get this and the country bungins can get on with it.

Last year I had no leccie for 3 days....it was OK. I live a second world country before anyone starts.