First World Problems

Shite behaviour and any reasonable court would give you at least half of her possessions in a divorce.

If you’re married, of course.
not married as trying to keep hold of all my possessions. well what possessions i got to keep after my divorce!

Shite behaviour and any reasonable court would give you at least half of her possessions in a divorce.

not married as trying to keep hold of all my possessions. well what possessions i got to keep after my divorce!

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I suppose a boot in the pie will have to do then

When you accidentally unlock a cool feature on your phone or find a shortcut to do something, and you've no idea how you did it and can't recreate it. 

It's at times like this I wish I lived below a Brazilian dam. 

At the Loch Fyne Spa Hotel at the moment, and my last minute rushed packing meant I’ve forgot to pack my swim shorts. I was supposed to climbing Ben Vane this morning then an afternoon of relaxation and massage. I’m now heading to Oban, the nearest place I’m told I can acquire swim shorts. I don’t want to go to Oban.

• 2 weeks later...