First World Problems

I've said it for years mate.

Really you would just need one of the big grill things you get in the shop and a chip vat. In Kilmarnock/Hurlford/Galston etc you could just get the burgers made up in the two restaurants (loose term) and they could just pop the van in and get filled up.

An ice cream machine too. They would make an absolute fortune.

I did 3 years in McDonald's (with a month's training in killie I'll hasten to add).

We could do this.

I did 3 years in McDonald's (with a month's training in killie I'll hasten to add).

We could do this.

I was there for a year about 15 years ago.........f**k me I'm getting old.

My driver side cornering light needs replacing.
However will one successfully manoeuvre around corners without it? :unsure:

Just treat them like they're your indicators. Just dead weight on a car.

On 7/1/2017 at 17:11, Bairnardo said:

On S7 issues, I fucking HATE that I get a lock screen which you have to swipe away, before getting to your actual pattern protected lock screen. I also hate the regularity with which I end up inadvertantly opening the camera

Were you listening to me talking  and wrote it on the internet?

Pretty sure I said that word for word

Edited by Gaz FFC

11 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I know we're involved in some heavy shite-talking in the big match thread - but this is a genius post.

It would have to be a pretty big van to fit in the relevant gear. But holy shit my mouth is already watering - and I'm a good couple of notches above schemie b*****d.

Have you never heard of a chip van? We have them in Airdrie. Old vans packed with second hand electrical equipment and vats of hot oil, careering round schemes to dispense heart attacks wrapped up in newspaper. Ours comes on a Wednesday never miss it. Fish supper with a hamburger garnish.

Have you never heard of a chip van? We have them in Airdrie. Old vans packed with second hand electrical equipment and vats of hot oil, careering round schemes to dispense heart attacks wrapped up in newspaper. Ours comes on a Wednesday never miss it. Fish supper with a hamburger garnish.

Do you live in the 1980s?

The vending machine outside our office is no longer selling sweet chilli crisps. Someone get me Donald Trump and his nuclear football, for I am ending this now. Never mind that there are at least half a dozen other vending machines in the building. This one is mine.

13 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

Cornering light?

Aye. When i turn my steering wheel either way a wee cornering light shines around the corner to give me better clarity as opposed to me waiting a split second before my headlights show me the way.

Stopped driving it until I fit a new bulb in case I end up in someone's garden.

On 2017-7-4 at 23:29, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Aye. When i turn my steering wheel either way a wee cornering light shines around the corner to give me better clarity as opposed to me waiting a split second before my headlights show me the way.

Stopped driving it until I fit a new bulb in case I end up in someone's garden.

Too right. Without that gizmo your cars a weapon of mass destruction