First World Problems

1 minute ago, throbber said:

He wasn't there when it arrived/left! My gf was filling out a review inside the hotel and we looked outside and the bus was there but 15 minutes earlier than it said. We were waiting outside from about 840 onward and he rocked up about 850 to see the other guests there onto the bus but told us we had missed ours and would need a taxi.

Get that info in your complaint. Not much use having a rep if he doesn't do his job

Can I ask a question?  Were you the only people who didn't get on the bus?  Did everyone else on the same flight get on it?

They probably all got on I don't know, the next bus was full and for another airport. Was my girlfriend who dismissed the bus as it was way to early considering most busses are late. She has taken the blame for it but it's still annoying as f**k as you can imagine.

ETA I am not happy about Shandon Pars comment and won't give it a greenie but it has reduced me to hysterical laughter due to the emotional roller coaster of my day so far.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

They probably all got on I don't know, the next bus was full and for another airport. Was my girlfriend who dismissed the bus as it was way to early considering most busses are late. She has taken the blame for it but it's still annoying as f**k as you can imagine.

ETA I am not happy about Shandon Pars comment and won't give it a greenie but it has reduced me to hysterical laughter due to the emotional roller coaster of my day so far.

if you spent less time on that roller coaster then you might have caught the bus.....

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I mind missing breakfast once because the useless rep didn't come and wake me up.

Not quite the same as the tour company organising multiple buses, none of which are marked*, is it?

*According to throbber, I accept this may not have been the case, but my point stands.

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are you still pissed? Why the f**k didn't you ask some c**t if that was the bus you needed? You deserve everything you get for being a fucking gimp throbber. Fucking man up for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

On way back from my holidays, the bus was meant to pick us up from our hotel between 840-855 and we were in lobby for 830, a bus came and a few folk got on but we assumed it was ours as was far too early. Then one came slightly later than 855 that we thought was ours but our rep who had just shown up told us it was for flights to Birmingham only and we had missed Our bus and would need a taxi! So our bus was earlier than it said, there was no marking on the side and no rep there to make sure we got on the bus ok and no one there to take names down. This rep told us we had missed out bus and would need to fork out 30 euros for taxi.

At airport now and need to wait for over an hour, there is no bar and nowhere to sit. Some selfish b*****ds are hogging two seats or have their bags sat next to them so no one else can sit down! There is one guy deliberately sat in between two seats despite not even being fat. A truly awful day so far and will probably only get worse.

All you need is to be sat next to your gobby female friend that you spoke so eloquently of during your vacation?

Grimbo 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

throbber feels glad to be home as he glances out of the plane at the streets of Granton below as he comes in to land in "Edinburgh"

article-1022822-016C54D300000578-839_468

Unless I'm very much mistaken, that photo is taken from North Sentinel Island, probably the last "untouched" tribe in the world. I think the photo was taken just after the tsunami a few years back, when they flew a helicopter over the island to see if they were okay. They well and truly shat themselves, having never seen a massive noisy metallic hovering bird before, and flung spears at it. And you thought you had problems Throbber.