First World Problems

Feel myself getting angry when shops don't have contactless payment or Apple Pay. Tesco and Sainsbury's are serial offenders.

Third World problems thread for people who spend £30 or less in a lumpen proletariat supermarket.

Feel myself getting angry when shops don't have contactless payment or Apple Pay. Tesco and Sainsbury's are serial offenders.

They sell cornflakes, both own brand and expensive brand names. What more do you want?

I like to be out the house when my cleaner is in, as I can't be arsed moving about as she moves from room to room. Also, I'm an unsociable p***k and can't be arsed with the small talk. Anyway, she turned up half an hour early today, so I had to partake in some meaningless chat, as u quickly got myself ready and got out of there.

I like to be out the house when my cleaner is in, as I can't be arsed moving about as she moves from room to room. Also, I'm an unsociable p***k and can't be arsed with the small talk. Anyway, she turned up half an hour early today, so I had to partake in some meaningless chat, as u quickly got myself ready and got out of there.

I didn't get you ready.

Neither would I, assuming that your way is similar to Grimbo's crispy pets*.

You don't even like a bit of Alfredo, Throbs? I'm quite shocked by this. I could have pasta almost every day.

* (sorry Grimbo)

Im the same,i dont like to be in when she comes.Just like to be out of the house to let her get on with her job

My cleaner is semi attractive so I live in hope that a Confessions of a window cleaner type scenario comes up.

I get mine to scrub the bathroom floor while I'm having a dump. Costs a bit extra.