All things Kirky Rob Roy

eehheematin

So after the disappointment of last season and the poor start to this season its seems as though maxi has the club back on track!

thought I would make a thread for the roy fans to discuss our team, tactics, players and opinions!

im not in "the no" at all so not sure whats happening with our new stadium or if we are even getting one! ?

any educated fans out ther would b appreciated :-)

please dont hijack this thread to have a go at other teams or slagging matches!

So after the disappointment of last season and the poor start to this season its seems as though maxi has the club back on track!

thought I would make a thread for the roy fans to discuss our team, tactics, players and opinions!

im not in "the no" at all so not sure whats happening with our new stadium or if we are even getting one! ?

any educated fans out ther would b appreciated :-)

Good luck with both of these,bud. :(

Everytime the Roy do well someone feels the need 2 start a thread. Apart from rrg the Roy fans only come out when winning

Well,that went well! :)

Everytime the Roy do well someone feels the need 2 start a thread. Apart from rrg the Roy fans only come out when winning

Most clubs fans are like that though. Some people stay away from forums like these when things are not going so well doesn't mean they are not going to games or supporting the team.

Since this has been started well done to the Roy fans who have travelled in decent numbers and given the players great support through the season.

Supporters bus player of the year vote this Saturday, thankfully for the right reasons it's a hard one to pick this season!

Most clubs fans are like that though. Some people stay away from forums like these when things are not going so well...

Then there are characters like yellowcard (a.k.a. Yellow card/Peasy Patter/Peasy fan/Glensfan) who only come on when their old team loses a game. ;-)

Maxi is not everyone's cuppa tea but credit where credit's due he's done a good job this season.

I think he has learned a lot this season bar one or two minor hiccups what i have saw this season he and the rest of the management team have conducted themselves really well and they appreciate the support fans give them which is good

Well for a start it would have been difficult for him to start a thread on pollok winning the league given he didn't join this to 2009.

If you going to try and be a smart arse before the 1970's oh for many decades pollok were a mere afterthought in the junior world while the Roy were very successful.That gaps not so big now funboy.

first thread I've started in a year. hijacked by twats. I remember why I stopped using pie n bovril. just wanted friendly chat n the low life's on this forum hijack it. im done with this website.

Maybe if you had just stuck to the existing lengthy Rabs thread instead?

Archived