A Tory working majority or a Tory led coalition?

RedRob72

A shitebag then, who wouldn't stand up for his convictions? Aye, I always imagined that.

6/10 on the seething scale.

Wee weegie b*****ds with hand tattooes following me about on pie and bovril though scores higher at 7/10.

I also hate weegies, anti weegie racism right there, better watch out Boab.

Or do you not count yourself as Glaswegian? Plastic Ulsterman???

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A shitebag then, who wouldn't stand up for his convictions? Aye, I always imagined that.

Oh, I'm quite happy with my stance on this, as with the rest of my life.

Combating stupidity with violence? Sounds like a cracking way to go through life. You must be the life and soul, wherever you go.

I also hate weegies, anti weegie racism right there, better watch out Boab.

Or do you not count yourself as Glaswegian? Plastic Ulsterman???

I'm sorry Lichtie, I don't understand that post at all?

Oh, I'm quite happy with my stance on this, as with the rest of my life.

Combating stupidity with violence? Sounds like a cracking way to go through life. You must be the life and soul, wherever you go.

Ok where I'm at mate, and never suggested violence!

I'm sorry Lichtie, I don't understand that post at all?

Well I think the lesson to be learned is that I should stop being immature by using words like 'c**t' and 'b*****d' to describe people whilst posting things on the internet.

Well I think the lesson to be learned is that I should stop being immature by using words like 'c**t' and 'b*****d' to describe people whilst posting things on the internet.

Good, I'm glad you've learned something!

Not familiar with the concept of verbal violence, then? And there was me thinking you were such a learned young chap... :rolleyes:

Verbal violence !!? Ha ha, check out the regular anti Unionist anti British posts on here, the forum is swamped with it !!

Verbal violence !!? Ha ha, check out the regular anti Unionist anti British posts on here, the forum is swamped with it !!

Like I said, not familiar...

Is there not a more suitable arena for you, wee man? You know, somewhere you won't show yourself up by arguing with grown ups and people ever so slightly brighter than you?

You can show us evidence of these anti-British posts as soon as you have provided evidence of the anti-English rhetoric in the Scottish press you alleged what a month ago now? More? Any proof yet Rob or are you happy to make slanderous allegations against the Scottish media with nothing to back them up?

Like I said, not familiar...

Is there not a more suitable arena for you, wee man? You know, somewhere you won't show yourself up by arguing with grown ups and people ever so slightly brighter than you?

Grown up and 'bright' surely you're not suggesting that you fit within that criteria!!? Ha Ha

You can show us evidence of these anti-British posts as soon as you have provided evidence of the anti-English rhetoric in the Scottish press you alleged what a month ago now? More? Any proof yet Rob or are you happy to make slanderous allegations against the Scottish media with nothing to back them up?

We've had this out Fussy, yep it wasn't a good exchange, but I did say IIRC that it was partly based on comments from English friends living in Scotland? You are a Republican Nationalist, I am a Loyal British Unionist, we'll never agree on anything, I'm happy to leave it that way!

You told lies about Scotland and got caught out when you couldn't provide any evidence. That's what happened. No wonder you're happy to leave it that way.

Far from agreeing I will never respect servile little Britnats like you in the slightest. Craven.

It took you about two months to produce an example of this anti-English racism last time and what you came up with us was an absolute humiliation for you.

I admire your determination, tbh.

You mean an unverified, out of date blog post from an Aberdonian postman wasn't conclusive proof of nationwide bigotry?

You told lies about Scotland and got caught out when you couldn't provide any evidence. That's what happened. No wonder you're happy to leave it that way.

Far from agreeing I will never respect servile little Britnats like you in the slightest. Craven.

Just another keyboard hard man, who revels in anonymous on line abuse, it's an easy number to read mate, crack on with it !! Same goes for yer man White Rose Millie. What the F*ck did the good people of Yorkshire do to deserve having that arsehole living amongst them!?

Just another keyboard hard man, who revels in anonymous on line abuse, it's an easy number to read mate, crack on with it !! Same goes for yer man White Rose Millie. What the F*ck did the good people of Yorkshire do to deserve having that arsehole living amongst them!?

:lol: You're off your nut. I don't even know what you're talking about, or if that statement makes complete sense. I'm away to bed now have a nice night.

Agreed, it wasn't a good exchange, I did say anti English rhetoric/sentiment in the press expressed by English friends residing in Scotland did I not? To bury your head in the sand and say it doesn't exist in Scotland generally is plainly untrue.

Call it burying my head in the sand if you like but I've genuinely never witnessed anti-English racism in my entire life.

What I've heard plenty of is people responding to perfectly legitimate political arguments against things like the Monarchy or the UK - by claiming that this is *obviously* just anti-English racism. It's pretty weak stuff really.

That's not to say something doesn't exist because I've never seen it. Having grown up in Edinburgh, I've met plenty English folk though :lol: You seem to think they're getting treated worse than they do.

:lol: You're off your nut. I don't even know what you're talking about, or if that statement makes complete sense. I'm away to bed now have a nice night.

You post a lot of angry shite mate, do you understand that?

Just to add, will you condemn the overt racism directed at our English brothers by many bitter Nationalists !?

You will of course be able to provide linked and backed up evidence of anti English racism by members of the Scottish National Party?

Archived