A Tory working majority or a Tory led coalition?

RedRob72

What's so wrong with the current set up !? A centre right party being held to account by a centre left party?

A Labour 'puppet' government with Scottish nationalist support, is a tax and spend f*ckin nightmare!?

I cant believe that the British electorate will give that power to Ed Milliband no way!!

The £biscuit Tin was completely empty after their last term. Lets not give them a chance to take us back there!!

Along with Pete's Frontier, I would greatly enjoy seeing you here next Friday, after the results have came in.

If you can move your shuddering, wracked torso from out under your union jack duvet and grace us with your presence, that would be just smashing.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with Pete's Frontier, I would greatly enjoy seeing you here next Friday, after the results have came in.

If you can move your shuddering, wracked torso from out under your union jack duvet and grace us with your presence, that would be just smashing.

I'll be here no worries mate. The SNP May well sweep the board in Scotland, but I wouldn't count your chickens on being able to form a Coalition with Labour down south, I just don't think the country has such a short memory to bring back Milliband, Balls and Co after their previous attempt to bring the UK to its knees! We 'll see eh!? Fascinating !!

Tories 1/4 Labour 11/4 at Corals, Milliband denies it, but looks like the begging bowl will be offered to wee Nikki and then Clegg next week !!

Corals you say?

Would that be the Coral who are offering these odds?

Prime Minister on June 1st

Ed Miliband
8/13
David Cameron
5/4

Or indeed the Coral offering these odds?

Composition of Next Government

Coalition involving the Liberal Democrats
5/4
Labour Minority
6/4
Conservative Minority
11/4
Conservative Majority
11/2
Coalition involving the SNP
8/1
Coalition involving UKIP
16/1
Coalition involving the Greens
20/1
Labour Majority
25/1
Liberal Democrat Majority
1000/1
UKIP Majority
1000/1
Any Other Majority
5000/1
All you've really given odds on Rob is the Tories winning the most seats. Which means precisely f**k all.

Corals you say?

Would that be the Coral who are offering these odds?

Prime Minister on June 1st

Ed Miliband

8/13

David Cameron

5/4

really!? I just had a quick swatch on oddschecker at the odds for most seats !! 8/13 that's worrying!!

really!? I just had a quick swatch on oddschecker at the odds for most seats !! 8/13 that's worrying!!

Looks like your dream of a Conservative government ain't gonna happen.

Scotland is delighted.

That's not what is happening in the current set up though, is it?

We have a right wing party not being held to account by a centre-right party. There is no significant alternative anti-austerity voice in Westminster right now.

Indeed. Wee Robert seems to think Thatcher was centrist...

Hopefully the Tories get a majority in England but we get a LAB/SNP/LIB coalish.

Wouldn't want the LibDems in any SNP supported government. Every bit as bad as the Tories; the misery and poverty of the last five years has only been possible through their support for Cameron.

Looks like your dream of a Conservative government ain't gonna happen.

Scotland is delighted.

Delighted with a Labour led Coalition, I'm f*ckin not mate. I can't believe the British public are prepared to give that absolute F*ckin hopeless clown and his equally hapless side kick Ed Balls another shot at the piggy bank !!!

Wouldn't want the LibDems in any SNP supported government. Every bit as bad as the Tories; the misery and poverty of the last five years has only been possible through their support for Cameron.

Misery and poverty !!? Fu*king hell you would think we were living in the 1930's !! For those that have genuinely hit hard times, who do you think put them there in the first place, after doing their level best to completely wreck the economy. Short and selective memories imho!

Misery and poverty !!? Fu*king hell you would think we were living in the 1930's !! For those that have genuinely hit hard times, who do you think put them there in the first place, after doing their level best to completely wreck the economy. Short and selective memories imho!

Agree with this. New Labour were just as bad.

Delighted with a Labour led Coalition, I'm f*ckin not mate. I can't believe the British public are prepared to give that absolute F*ckin hopeless clown and his equally hapless side kick Ed Balls another shot at the piggy bank !!!

Another shot? When was their first?

1930's? You still sing songs about 1690 you fucking walloper.

1930's? You still sing songs about 1690 you fucking walloper.

A f*ckin walloper because I disagree with you, it's one of the reasons I f*ckin hate the SNP and it's support, everyone else is wrong and you're right, honestly there's some amount of churlish pish on here!

A f*ckin walloper because I disagree with you, it's one of the reasons I f*ckin hate the SNP and it's support, everyone else is wrong and you're right, honestly there's some amount of churlish pish on here!

You have a short memory. I asked you previously on another thread on various occasions to condemn the singing of sectarian songs - you consistently refused to do so.

That's why you're a walloper and its nothing to do with the SNP.

But tell you what, I'll give you the chance again to condemn the singing of sectarian songs.

Archived